Become A HVAC Professional – Basics & Concepts
Become proficient in Construction Management and gain every requisite skill needed to succeed in this highly lucrative business sector by enrolling in this comprehensive course. Every step and every action that a Construction Manager can encounter will be fully explored in each of our interactive online modules. By completing this package, you will be empowered and able to deal with all complexities of a construction project, including site management and contractual legalities.
You will be guided through all the essential procedures and regulations that you are expected to satisfy in the construction marketplace. All stages are examined, from the start of a building project to the final customer care feedback. It covers health safety, vendor interaction, supply chain management, risk assessment, quality assurance, and human resources. Nothing has been omitted from this intensive learning experience, and you will acquire all the knowledge you’ll need to become a trusted name in the industry.
- Know how to start and progress a building project from start to finish
- Understand how to fund and budget the materials for construction sites
- Be able to perform accurate site assessments for risk and viability
- Help plan and arrange the procurement and storage of essential equipment
- Acquire the skills and knowledge to negotiate with vendors successfully
- Obtain the ability to manage stock and manage a successful supply chain
- Show an acute understanding of UK building regulations and laws
- Ensure your staff are protected and can work safely in any area
Why People Love And Enrol In The Become A HVAC Professional – Basics & Concepts From One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Become A HVAC Professional – Basics & Concepts
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
To enhance your knowledge regarding the course and to further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish.
After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is This course for?
This course is mostly designed for any individual who is a senior member of a construction business, works as an independent builder, or has an acute interest in the UK building industry.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Become A HVAC Professional – Basics & Concepts. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Become A HVAC Professional – Basics & Concepts is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This course is intended to provide an intensive overview of all elements in Construction Management, from the planning stages to project completion. As such, it provides beneficial information for the following roles and careers:
- Property agent
- Building site manager
- Construction worker
- Building inspector
- Independent builder or decorator
|Become A HVAC Professional - Basics & Concepts|
|Module 01: Introduction to Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC)||00:18:00|
|Module 02: Heat Flow||00:21:00|
|Module 03: Psychrometrics||00:22:00|
|Module 04: HVAC Systems||00:18:00|
|Module 05: Heating||00:29:00|
|Module 06: Air Conditioning Systems for HVAC Technicians||00:26:00|
|Module 07: Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality||00:26:00|
|Module 08: HVAC System Selection||00:21:00|