Developing Teamwork Complete Video Course
Knowing how to work effectively in a team is essential to high performance and organisational productivity. It is the key to building strong working relationships and leads to a more harmonious working environment for all.
The Developing Teamwork Complete Video Course is designed to provide learners with the essential skills required to take their management and leadership abilities to the next level. The course explores key topics such as conflict-resolution and the concepts and theories of maintaining a solid, productive team.
You will also learn about the different types of management behaviour and which one is most suited to your organisational needs. By the end of the course, you will have the essential skills to create the foundations for a high performing team that works collaboratively and inclusively at all times.
Highlights of the Developing Teamwork Complete Video Course :
- Build strong working relationships with your team members and other colleagues
- Create the foundations for a productive and high performing group
- Master advanced conflict-resolution techniques to maintain a harmonious working environment
- Identify the different types of management behaviour and which style suits your organisational needs best
- Understand some of the main reasons why conflict occurs in the workplace and how to deal with it professionally
- Gain real-world knowledge of how to deal with different situations through case studies and practical exercises
- Enhance your management skills and take your career to the next level with an accredited qualification
- Learn about the key concepts and theories of maintaining a strong and resilient team
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
We offer fully-accredited online courses and comprehensive training on necessary skills and knowledge, so you can get ahead in your professional life.
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll receive an instant e-certificate. You can receive printed certificates by post (with a shipping cost of £3.99) if you want which will be delivered right to your doorstep.
There’s no expiry date of any sort for our certificates, but we recommend that you renew them every 12 months for up-to-date information and credibility in this competitive job market.
Who is this Developing Teamwork Complete Video Course for?
This course is ideal for managers and supervisors who have the responsibility to lead teams and individuals. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace. There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
By the end of the course, you will have the fundamental skills to develop a strong, productive team where each individual is monitored effectively, respected and valued. Professions in this field include:
- Line Manager
- Project Manager
- Head of Department
|Developing Teamwork Complete Video Course|
|Developing Teamwork Complete Video Course||00:30:00|
|Module 1: What is Team Working?|
|Module 2: Conflict|
|Module 3: Management Behaviour|
|Module 4: Resilience|