Ease the pressure off your workload and boost your productivity by learning essential work delegation skills. In this Effective Delegation course, you will discover the steps to effective delegation that can be applied in any management role. You will learn about the benefits of delegation and how to choose the right person to delegate work to.
This course also explores the barriers to delegation and how to follow up on work assigned and provide constructive feedback. On successful completion, you will have developed essential time management skills and will be able to build a solid team of individuals that you can rely on to get tasks done not only on time, but also to a high standard.
Highlights of the Effective Delegation :
- Discover the key steps to successful work delegation and team management training
- Understand why delegation in the workplace is so important for managers
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the different elements of delegation
- Identify the barriers to delegation and know how to overcome them
- Know how to choose the right person to delegate work to and how provide them with constructive feedback
- Learn how to follow up on work delegated and familiarise with the evaluation process
- Develop your time management and goal-setting skills and watch your productivity levels increase
- Reduce your stress levels and manage your workload more effectively
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
Will I Receive a Certificate of Completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why Study This Course
This practical training course is ideal for managers and those who are responsible for leading teams. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace. There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive a recognised certificate of achievement as proof of your new skills and will have the expertise to manage your workload more productively and effectively assign and monitor work while supporting your team. This course is ideal for:
- Project Managers
- Line Managers
- Heads of Department
|Module 1: The course structure|
|Module 2: What is delegation, why is it so important?|
|Module 3: Elements of delegation|
|Module 4: The benefits of delegation|
|Module 5: Overcoming the barriers to delegation|
|Module 6: Choosing what to delegate|
|Module 7: Who you should delegate to|
|Module 8: The process of delegation|
|Module 9: Completion, follow-up and evaluation|