Family Support Worker
Assist and protect vulnerable or troubled families by training to become a valued Support Worker with this comprehensive course. By studying with us, you’ll gain the appropriate skills and knowledge to assess and engage with family units currently experiencing financial or emotional distress. Each of our online modules has been compiled by professionals to actively educate you in all the needed requirements to be a sought-after commodity in the UK Social Care system.
In completing this package, you will gain new enlightenment about the needs and problems in society for families in terms of physical hardship, economic security, sickness, and mental health. As a result, you will know how to resolve these issues feasibly and safeguard individuals who are assessed as vulnerable. You will also be taught the UK laws and legislation that protect families. Support UK Social Care and enrol with us today.
- Understand the importance and necessity of Family Support Work
- Know the full range of UK laws and regulations that protect families
- Become aware of the issues that can harm a family unit and drive people apart
- Gain the ability to resolve issues and bring family members together
- Learn the opportunities that exist for Support Workers in Social Care
- Fully understand the reasons why individuals in a family become vulnerable
- Obtain safeguarding abilities to protect family members
- Acquire the ability to revive and develop failing relationships in a family
Why People Love And Enrol In The Family Support Worker From One Education:
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Family Support Worker
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
To enhance your knowledge regarding the course and to further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish.
After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is This course for?
This course has been carefully designed to coach individuals in the practice of Family Support and associated skills. It is primarily aimed at those who work in the Social Care system.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Family Support Worker. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Family Support Worker is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This course has been designed to coach and train Support Workers in order for them to support and assist family units in crisis. This may cover such roles and careers as:
- Social Care worker
- Community care staff
- Child or family therapist
- Local Healthcare staff
|Family Support Worker|
|Module 01: Introduction to Family Support Work||00:24:00|
|Module 02: Legislation, Policy and Guidance||00:51:00|
|Module 03: Solving Family Issues – Part 1||00:49:00|
|Module 04: Solving Family Issues – part 2||00:45:00|
|Module 05: Safeguarding – Assessing need and providing help (Part 1)||00:33:00|
|Module 06: Safeguarding – Assessing Need and Providing Help (Part 2)||00:37:00|
|Module 07: Building Relationships||00:36:00|
|Mock Exam – Family Support Worker||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Family Support Worker||00:20:00|