Fire Warden Diploma Level 3
Fire wardens play an important role in ensuring the safety of workplaces and have been a legal requirement in all businesses since 2005. If you’re interested in taking on the responsibilities of the job, this Fire Warden Diploma Level 3 course provides you with all the necessary knowledge and training required to be a qualified fire warden.
You will first learn about the importance of fire safety and the legislation surrounding it, as well as the duties of fire wardens and employers. Next, you will gain more of an understanding of fire itself and fire risk assessment, which includes identifying potential hazards, recording your findings and implementing controls and deciding what precautions will be needed.
Then, you will be taught about fire safety arrangements, emergency lighting, routes and exits and the value of a well-prepared fire plan, before moving onto PEEP. Standing for Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans, this section covers how to prepare a PEEP and what a PEEP should include. Finally, you will learn about fire evacuation procedures and strategies and your role during evacuations.
By taking this course, you will learn more about fire safety and demonstrate your commitment to the safety of your workplace. One day you may even help save lives.
Benefits of studying Fire Warden Diploma Level 3:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
Why Choose this Fire Warden Diploma Level 3 Course:
- This best ever Fire Warden Diploma Level 3 Course is suitable for anyone interested in working in food relevant sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Fire Warden Diploma Level 3 Course is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Fire Warden Diploma Level 3 Course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Fire Warden Diploma Level 3 Course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Fire Warden Diploma Level 3 is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
|Fire Warden Diploma|
|Module 01: Fire Warden Safety An Introduction||01:09:00|
|Module 02: Understanding Fires – The Fire Triangle||01:27:00|
|Module 03: Risk Assessments||01:03:00|
|Module 04: Fire Safety Arrangements – The Fire Plan||01:09:00|
|Module 05: Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans||00:18:00|
|Module 06: Fire Evacuation Procedures – Evacuation Strategies||00:57:00|