Learn everything about GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and ensure that your business is safe from breaching GDPR rules and regulations.
You will gain extensive knowledge of GDPR from this course and will be able to make sure that you and your organisation is safe from the fines and penalties for non-compliance of GDPR.
From this GDPR Certificate course, you will learn the GDPR: Aim and Key Changes, Definitions and Principles of GDPR. You will also learn the Processing, Consent and Subject Rights. Along with that, Data Controller, Security and Processor Obligations is also covered.
Knowing about the GDPR rules is a must for business and organisations nowadays. Privacy and data protection is a very serious matter. If you are someone who wants to learn about GDPR for personal or for business reasons then this course is perfect for you
Highlights of the GDPR Certificate:
- Learn about the EU’s GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Learn the regulations and guidelines to follow in the case of handling and storing data
- Ensure your business has the capacity to comply with this new legislation
- Learn GDPR: Aim and Key Changes
- Learn the Definitions and Principles of GDPR
- Learn Processing, Consent and Subject Rights of GDPR
- Learn the Data Controller, Security and Processor Obligations of GDPR
Why Choose this GDPR Certificate:
- 24/7 access to the course for an extensive period of 12 months
- CPD accredited certification on successful completion
- Ease of access to the course material from any device of your choice
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Develop professional skills and advance your career, thus increasing your potential to earn more
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
Who is this GDPR Certificate for?
This GDPR Certificate is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then this GDPR Certificate is for you.
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
The GDPR Certificate is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
This course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with the required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
Studying this GDPR Certificate would benefit a range of careers, but would specifically boost employability in roles including:
- Compliance officer/ manager (average annual salary of 37,297 in the UK)
- Information security manager (average annual salary of £54,140 in the UK)
- Information protection and privacy manager (average salary of £65,000 per year or £33.33 per hour in the UK)
- Data steward (average annual salary is £52,500 in the UK)
- Data protection analyst (average annual salary of £35,000- £55,000 in the UK)
|Lawful Basis for Preparation||00:29:00|
|Rights and Breaches||00:25:00|
|Responsibilities and Obligations||00:29:00|
|Mock Exam – GDPR Certificate||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – GDPR Certificate||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.