Level 3 Award in Education and Training - AET (Formerly PTLLS) - Complete Package - (Including Assignment Fee)
Level 3 Award in Education and Training – AET (Formerly PTLLS) – Complete Package – (Including Assignment Fee)
If you want to work within the teaching or training professions or are considering a move to this arena but require the formal initial training necessary to teach in the Further Education and Skills Sector. Then this Level 3 Award in Education and Training is ideal.
This introductory qualification prepares you to teach within a wide range of contexts and provides you with the essential skills on which to build a successful teaching or training career. The course is accredited by TQUK, an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and recognised.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials.
- Recommended text book (PDF): The Award in Education and Training by A. Gravells.
- Step-by-step tutorial videos.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer support.
This course is delivered through online and you can access to the course 24/7 at your convenient time. The course covers following units
- Unit 01: Award in Education and Training Level 3 Course Objectives
- Unit 02: Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training
- Unit 03: Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training
- Unit 04: Understanding Assessment in Education and Training
The award is designed to develop the students’ ability to:
- Identify students’ needs, backgrounds and aspirations
- Define basic principles of teaching and learning in relation to teaching/training
- Demonstrate in their planning, delivery and evaluation a regard for equal opportunities and health and safety legislation
- Develop their skills in devising programmes and schemes of work
- Adopt a systematic approach to planning learning sessions by reference to a variety of methods, and to develop innovation in their teaching/training
- Design, make and use a range of teaching and learning materials, using their own creative and information technology skills
- Develop their key skills
- Apply communication skills in teaching and training
- Design and apply appropriate means of assessing their own learners
Method of Assessment:
Learners must complete:
- Three written assignments
- One micro teaching session (which can be submitted as a recorded video)
All assignments should be submitted via the online portal.
Who is this course for?
This Level 3 Award in Education and Training is suitable for those looking for an introduction into teaching or are already in education and looking to gain formal recognition of their skills. So, whether or not you possess little or no teaching experience and may just have a desire to impart knowledge to others, this course suits you since no prior qualifications or experience are necessary.
The qualification is suitable for individuals who:
- are not yet in a teaching role
- are in a teaching role, or who have just started a teaching role
- have the potential to study at this level which has the same level of demand as that of A-levels studies
- want a short qualification
- want a qualification without a minimum teaching practice requirement
- may have already achieved some learning and development units that can be brought forward into this teaching qualification (known as QCF equivalents)
Required Documents: You will be asked to submit a copy of identification documents such as a passport or driving licence.
Suitable for anybody wishing to take the first steps towards a career in teaching or tutoring in the adult sector. This might be in the community or corporate training roles.
This qualification is recognised you as a qualified trainer/teacher and leads you to gain high salary and income as an employee or freelance trainer/teacher.
|Getting Started AET||00:00:00|
|Application Form (AET)||00:00:00|
|Resources: Level 3 Award in Education & Training||00:00:00|
|Award in Education and Training Level 3 Workshop Objectives||00:15:00|
|Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training||01:00:00|
|Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training||00:30:00|
|Understanding Assessment in Education and Training||00:15:00|
|Award in Education and Training Level 3 Workshop Objectives||00:16:00|
|Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education and Training||01:38:00|
|Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches in Education and Training||01:41:00|
|Understanding Assessment in Education and Training||00:31:00|
|Submit your work|
|Submit your work (AET) – without additional payment||00:00:00|
|Resubmit your work (AET)||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.