Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners – Level 1
Our Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners – Level 1 course is designed to enlighten beginners on the Fundamental Concepts of Artificial Intelligence(AI) and Machine Learning right from scratch. Artificial Intelligence has brought in revolutionary changes in the software industry.
Machine learning is a subset of AI. It’s an application of AI which provides systems with the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience without directly programming them. As more and more businesses are shifting towards online web and app-based platforms machine learning has instantly become a trending topic.
Applications and websites are using machine learning to recommend users better and convenient products. The scope of machine learning can be used in a huge array of fields ranging from data science, finance, medical research and lots more. As more and more companies are adopting such techniques Machine language skills are likely to create a lot of jobs in the future.
Highlights of Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners – Level 1 Course
- Introduce yourself with the basics of Artificial Intelligence
- Figure out the roles and scope of Machine Learning
- Learn how Deep Learning processes data and creates patterns
- Debunk all the myths regarding AI and find out what it’s really used for
- Broaden your understanding about Features, Labels, Examples used in Machine language
- Gain insights on The Process of Training a Model with machine language algorithms
- Familiarize with the methods of Under-fitting and Over-fitting
- Gain expertise on Supervised and Unsupervised Learning
- Find out the prediction algorithm strategies used in Classification and Regression
- Figure out the use of Clustering and Dimension Reduction to eliminate noisy data
- Explore the basics of software action with Reinforcement Learning
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised certificate and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners – Level 1 Course is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. Completing this course will open up job opportunities in IT, data science, research analysis, finance, software and app development, AI – Product Managers, Project Managers, Engineers Data Scientists and so on.
All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and be over the age of 16 to join this course.
|Getting Started with Level 1!|
|The Rise of Artificial Intelligence|
|AI is Coming…||00:04:00|
|Applied vs. Generalized AI||00:04:00|
|Introduction of Machine Learning|
|Overview – ML Terminology||00:01:00|
|The “Black Box” Metaphor||00:03:00|
|Features and Labels||00:05:00|
|Training a Model||00:05:00|
|Aiming for Generalization||00:11:00|
|Classification of ML System|
|The Degree of Supervision||00:02:00|
|#1 – Supervised Learning||00:06:00|
|#2 – Unsupervised Learning||00:04:00|
|Quick Recap and Thank You!||00:07:00|
No Reviews found for this course.