Online Depression Counselling Training
Sobering statistics reveal that approximately 20% of people over the age of 16 in the UK show some signs of depression or anxiety. Depression comes in many forms and the way in which it is treated depends on the type of depression or mood disorder you have.
This Online Depression Counselling Training course is a stepping stone for aspiring Depression Counsellors and those looking to establish a career in counselling. It covers in-depth knowledge of the types of depression and their causes, treatment, career skills, and much more. You’ll deepen your understanding of different counselling applications and approaches such as Gestalt therapy, developing your knowledge of the responsibilities of a Depression Counsellor. It also covers treatment for depression, including medicines and complementary alternative therapies.
Designed by industry experts, this course is broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamentals to the most advanced aspects of the course.
Enrol in this depression counselling online course today and gain industry-recognised qualification to fast track your career!
- Gain an insight into the role and responsibilities of a Depression Counsellor
- Develop a solid understanding of the main causes and symptoms of depression
- Understand the different types and classes of depression and mood disorders
- Learn about the various medications that are used for treating depression
- Fully familiarise with the different types of complementary alternative therapies
- Have an excellent understanding of different counselling approaches to depression
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Gestalt therapy, hypnotherapy, REBT and psychodynamic RBT
- Know how to build a therapeutic relationship and communicate effectively with clients
Who is this Course for
This online counselling for depression course applies to the following:
- Aspiring professionals looking for a recognised online qualification
- Those who are new to counselling and wish to test their knowledge and skills
- Anyone who wants to learn more about depression and treatment for depression
- Psychology students
On successful completion, learners will be equipped with a range of skills needed to fast track a career in the field of counselling or psychology. It provides certification for those working in, or aspiring to work in the following professions:
- Depression Counsellor
- CBT Therapist
- Clinical Psychologist
|Depression Counselling Promo||00:02:00|
|What Causes Depression|
|Signs of Depression||00:07:00|
|Different Types of Depression|
|Different Types of Medicine|
|Complementary Alternative Therapies|
|St John’s Wort||00:05:00|
|Counselling Approaches to Depression|
|Additional Study Materials|
|Additional Study Materials: Online Depression Counselling Training||00:00:00|
|Assignment – Online Depression Counselling Training||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.