Our PRINCE2® Online Training Program will prepare you for the PRINCE2® Foundation (6th edition) exam.
The PRINCE2®, or ‘Projects IN Controlled Environments’ certification is the world’s best practice methodology, and PRINCE2® certification is considered as an invaluable asset to your career since it increases employment prospects, promotions and helps you do your tasks more effectively and efficiently.
The PRINCE2® certification is highly reputed in the field and can verify for employers your understanding of key project management concepts and how to implement them successfully throughout the project management lifecycle. A number of studies and surveys show that the average salary for professionals with a PRINCE2® certification is £55,000 and it increases with experience.
With the help of this course, get introduced to the seven essential principles, processes and themes associated in managing a project using the PRINCE2® methodology.
Become an effective project manager by learning the different methods, themes and practices. More than thousands of learners have taken our online courses and took part in distance learning at their own pace, adapting to their busy schedules and studied the courses without compromising their personal engagements.
If you want to become one of them, you’re absolutely in the right place.
The fee of the Exam is excluded from the subscription, so you have to buy the exam for this course.
The comprehensive training course includes the following key topics:
An introduction to Projects and the PRINCE2® methodology
- Define the characteristics of a project
- Six aspects of project performance
- Integrated elements of PRINCE2®
- Understand the key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2®
- PRINCE2® Principles
- Initiating and Directing a Project Process
Project Management with PRINCE2®
- Explain the purpose
- Benefits management approach
- Minimum requirements to apply the business case theme
- Business justification and key concepts
- Review of initiating and directing a Project Process
- Review of evening work
- And more…
- Continued business justifications
- Learn from experience
- Specified roles and responsibilities
- Manage by stages
- Manage by exception
- Focus on products
- Tailor to satisfy the project environment
Tailoring and Adopting PRINCE2®
- Key concepts related to tailoring and adopting PRINCE2®
- Management approach
- Purpose of budgeting
- And more…
- Minimum requirements to apply the quality theme
- Quality planning and assurance, customer expectations and acceptance criteria
- Key management products
- Requirements to apply the organisation theme
- The roles and responsibilities involved in organisation theme
- Types of plans
- Highly recommended approach to planning and defining analysing products
- Change control approach, issue register, issue report
- Types of issue
- And more…
- Commencing up a project
- Managing a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Managing stage boundaries
- Ending a project
Considerations for Organizational Adoption
- Developing the necessary capabilities to meet the organization’s needs
- Managing with the changes and winning the support
- And much much more…
Why should you study PRINCE2® Foundation?
PRINCE2® provides you with the skills that build your confidence in managing projects successfully. PRINCE2® uses a common language, systems and procedures that allow you to control resources and risks more evenly and effectively. More importantly, PRINCE2®’s controls lead to fewer errors, so that you can save your time, money and effort.
In addition to that, adding a PRINCE2® qualification to you is a great asset. Since, many companies across the world require their staff to be PRINCE2® certified and even in the UK, the bulk of respondents acknowledge PRINCE2® invaluable to their career.
Method of Assessment
PRINCE2® Foundation Exam Format:
- Multiple choices
- 60 questions per paper
- 33 marks needed to pass (out of 60 available) – 55%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
How can I book the Exam?
To achieve a formal qualification, you can book the official exam from our learning portal.
Who is this course for?
This certification is most suited for:
- Current project managers
- Project Executives or Engineers
- Software Developers
- Team Leaders
- Junior project managers
- Any professional looking to become a project manager
- Assistant Managers that have a role in working on projects
- No prior qualification is needed for enrollment.
- PC, laptop, notebook or tab with an internet connection.
Getting the PRINCE2® qualification will boost your career growth in a remarkable way, lead you to jobs and take you to new slopes of success. Once you’ve done the course, you’ll have the reach to work for energetic and worthwhile job designations, such as:
- Project Manager
- Junior Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Project Administrator or Executive
- Project Planner
- Program Manager
- Project Support Officer
- Software Development Manager
- IT Project Manager or Administrator
|Project Management with PRINCE2®||00:16:00|
|Tailoring and Adopting PRINCE2®||00:09:00|
|Introduction to PRINCE2® Themes||00:08:00|
|Introduction to Processes||00:06:00|
|Starting Up a Project Process||00:07:00|
|Directing a Project Process||00:05:00|
|Initiating a Project Process||00:07:00|
|Controlling a Stage Process||00:06:00|
|Managing Product Delivery Process||00:04:00|
|Managing a Stage Boundary Process||00:07:00|
|Closing a Project Process||00:06:00|
|Considerations for Organizational Adoption||00:09:00|
|PRINCE2® Foundation – Tasks and Activities||01:30:00|
|PRINCE2® Foundation – Tasks Answers||01:30:00|
|PRINCE2® Foundation Sample Paper – Questions||01:00:00|
|PRINCE2® Foundation Sample Paper – Answers and Rationales||00:30:00|
|PRINCE2® Foundation Video Tutorials|
|Frameworks, Standards & Methods in Context||00:11:00|
|Introduction to Themes||00:04:00|
|Business Case Theme||00:13:00|
|Introduction to Processes||00:06:00|
|Starting up a Project||00:07:00|
|Directing a Project||00:05:00|
|Initiating a Project||00:10:00|
|Controlling a Stage||00:05:00|
|Managing Product Delivery||00:05:00|
|Managing a Stage Boundary||00:06:00|
|Closing a Project||00:07:00|
|PRINCE2® & the ITIL||00:10:00|
|Practice Test – PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation ( 6th Edition )||00:20:00|
|Official Exam Booking|
|Official Exam Booking – PRINCE2® Foundation with Official Exam by Peoplecert||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
for any questions
Set your own speed
Enjoy first 7 days free
Start for free