Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers
Gain a complete understanding of UK Property Law and Taxation requirements, and how to use this knowledge in your accountancy or legal profession, by enrolling in this comprehensive course. With our help and training, you’ll rapidly become conversant with complex legalities and financial wrangling, enabling you to provide outstanding service as an Accountant or Lawyer. Once you have finished your assessment, your clients and customers can rest assured that your skill set will navigate them through the complex world of Property Management.
You will be guided through the necessities and requirements of Property Law and practice, as well as gaining a full understanding of the ownership process needed for a vacant building or facility. This will then open up into a comprehensive explanation of Property Taxation, how it affects capital gains, and how to calculate VAT (Value Added Tax). You will also learn about taxation tips from industry specialists and the current status of the housing market in the UK and the global economy.
- Learn the full legislation and rules of UK Property Law and Practice
- Understand how to take ownership and possession of a property
- Know how co-ownership operates in the Property Market
- Appreciate the requirements for Property Taxation
- Be able to calculate the amounts of VAT on Property Taxation
- Gain useful tips from lawyers and accountants on Property Law utilisation
- Appreciate the current status of the UK Housing Market
- Discover how to give the best results for clients and customers with property
Why People Love And Enrol In The Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers From One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
To enhance your knowledge regarding the course and to further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish.
After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is This course for?
This Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in this field and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This course provides a comprehensive tutorial for any individual who wishes to utilise UK Property Law in their profession. It is mostly aimed at those who act as a professional Property Manager or own several properties at once. This covers the following roles and careers:
- Lawyers and Solicitors
- Property Manager
- Letting agent or Estate Agency staff
|Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers|
|Module 01: The Property Law and Practice||00:23:00|
|Module 02: Ownership and Possession of the Property||00:16:00|
|Module 03: Co-Ownership in Property||00:17:00|
|Module 04: Property Taxation on Capital Gains||00:16:00|
|Module 05: VAT on Property Taxation||00:11:00|
|Module 06: Property Taxation Tips for Accountants and Lawyers||00:16:00|
|Module 07: Changes in the UK Property Market||00:14:00|
|Mock Exam – Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Property Law and Taxation for Accountants and Lawyers||00:20:00|