Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping UK - Become a Xero Accounts Expert - Classroom Training
Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping UK – Become a Xero Accounts Expert – Classroom Training
One Education is offering this course for learners who want to master all the function of XERO, and know-how to employ them in order to better business record keeping in just one day. This course will be a one-to-one training session, and it will continue a full working day.
Highlights of the Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping Course:
- Enjoy free entrance to Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping online course
- High-quality study notes or materials
- Simple and step-by-step instructions will make your learning easier, quicker, and more enjoyable
- Learn practical tips and techniques from an industry expert
- Gain hands-on experience in training
- Achieve your goals and transform your career by learning from an industry expert
- Earn a CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Ask any questions and get responses from a professional
Enrol in a Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping online course absolutely FREE! So, what are you thinking about!! Start learning today.
Please note: Once you get the online access you have to secure your classroom spot by paying a fee of £159.
In order to earn an accredited certificate, you will attend practical training and get full access to our online student portal, where you will discover a treasure of high-quality learning resources including engaging lessons, tutorial videos and comprehensive manuals.
The Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping Course will enable you to;
- Navigate among different function in XERO.
- Set-up new company, users and customise chart of accounts.
- Create contacts as Customers and Suppliers.
- Generate new customer invoices, credit notes and recurring items
- Post supplier invoices and credit notes and processing supplier’s refunds
- Edit or delete customer or supplier invoices
- Import Bank transactions or allow Bank Feeds
- Create and match bank transactions
- Understand Bank reconciliation
- Review, edit and submit VAT returns
- Perceive month end journals Payroll, Accruals, Prepayments, Depreciations
- Set up repeating journals
- Learn essential Stock Control (Inventory management) in Xero
- Share information with Accountant
- Import bulk data e.g. customers, suppliers, invoices, etc.
- Manage payroll accurately
Moreover, get a sweeping overview of advanced reporting for Profit & Loss A/C, budgets, cash flow, balance sheet, and other reports for management purpose.
- Course Notes / Material
- Certificate of achievement
Who is this course for?
This Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping course is ideal for you;
- If you are interested in learning tons of accounting features of cloud-based accounting software.
- If you are unemployed and looking for a job (part-time/full time) in the Accounting and Finance Sector.
- If you want to have a career switch or work in Internal Accounts Department.
- If you want to learn all about Xero and how to get the most out of it.
- If you are currently studying ACCA, AAT, CIMA, CIPFA, FIA or other Accounting and Finance qualifications.
- If you have little knowledge and qualification in accounting and finance but no practical experience.
- If you have overseas experience but no experience of working in the UK.
- If you are absolutely new to computerized accounting.
- If you are an entrepreneur or small business owner, looking forward to maintaining your own accounts to reduce your costs.
- If you are a Manager/Director of a Company wanting to train your staff for Bookkeeping to run the services in house.
- If you are a professional visiting London and wanting to intensify the benefits of the visit.
- If you are an Accountant aiming at establishing your own accounting practice firm.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping UK – Become a Xero Accounts Expert – Classroom Training is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
- No prior qualification is needed for enrollment. However, prior accounting knowledge will add advantage.
- Enthusiasm to equip yourself with Bookkeeping skills.
- You are expected to attend a London Based Classroom training.
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
|Book Your Place|
|Book Your Place – Xero Accounting and Bookkeeping UK – Become a Xero Accounts Expert – Classroom Training||00:00:00|
|Getting Prepared - Access the software and course materials|
|Introduction To The Course And Your Tutor||00:04:00|
|Activating Your Free Trial With Xero||00:02:00|
|Signing Up For The Free Trial||00:04:00|
|Instruction of updated Xero accounting software||00:00:00|
|Create The Organisation||00:08:00|
|The Ficticious Scenario||00:02:00|
|Setting up the system|
|Add Bank Accounts To The System||00:14:00|
|Enter Opening Balances||00:07:00|
|Opening Trial Balance||00:01:00|
|Amend The Nominal Ledger||00:06:00|
|Chart Of Accounts Report||00:01:00|
|Customers & Suppliers|
|Reporting Customer And Supplier Information||00:02:00|
|Invoicing tips – adding logo, repeat billing||00:09:00|
|Entering Invoices 6574 to 6610||00:16:00|
|Post Credit Notes||00:03:00|
|Report Showing Customer Activity||00:08:00|
|Post supplier invoices||00:09:00|
|Enter suppliers invoices 6028 onwards||00:14:00|
|Enter More Supplier Invoices No 4308 Onwards||00:06:00|
|Credit Notes Suppliers||00:02:00|
|Supplier Activity Report||00:04:00|
|Aged Creditors Info||00:01:00|
|Reciepts from Customers||00:10:00|
|Apply Customer Credit Notes||00:05:00|
|Post Supplier Cheques||00:08:00|
|Apply Supplier Credit Notes||00:03:00|
|Print List Of Bank Receipts And Payments||00:01:00|
|Post Sundry Payments||00:07:00|
|Make a credit card payment||00:08:00|
|Add Petty Cash Transactions – Week 1||00:16:00|
|Add Petty Cash Transactions – Week 2||00:12:00|
|Add Petty Cash Transactions – Week 3||00:07:00|
|Add Petty Cash Transactions – Week 4||00:09:00|
|Imprest System on Petty Cash||00:04:00|
|Print a Copy of Petty Cash Receipts and Payments||00:01:00|
|Writing Off A Bad Debt – Print Customer Statement||00:02:00|
|Write Off A Bad Debt||00:09:00|
|Reconcile The Credit Card Statement||00:09:00|
|Bank Statement As A CSV File||00:27:00|
|Bank Statement Closing Balances||00:11:00|
|Reconcile The Petty Cash||00:05:00|
|Payroll / Wages|
|Wages And Salaries||00:09:00|
|Post the Wages Journal||00:07:00|
|Report Wages Journal||00:02:00|
|Pay The Two Staff||00:05:00|
|VAT - Value Added Tax|
|Month End Reports PnL, BS, TB||00:05:00|
|Setting Up Employees||00:10:00|
|Running Payroll – An Example||00:14:00|
|Recap And Next Steps||00:06:00|
|What happens next||00:02:00|
No Reviews found for this course.