Youth Work Certificate Level 2
Help support our younger generation and make a difference to the future by studying for your Level 2 Youth Work Certificate. This course is designed to solidify the contemporary philosophies and duties of Youth Workers in the UK, or those who operate in social care. Carefully crafted by professionals, these interactive modules will reinforce your skill and knowledge, helping you to understand and communicate with minds that are still developing to cope with the complex world around them.
By completing this learning package, you will gain new enlightenment as to the needs and problems that exist in society for younger people and those around them. You’ll learn the legal and ethical responsibilities that you hold, and the best techniques to practise in social work. This will also include a comprehensive section on mental health and how the UK criminal justice system operates for youths. When you have passed the assessment, you have proven your skill as a youth worker and hold the certification to prove your abilities.
- Understand the importance and necessity of ongoing youth work
- Know the full range of duties and responsibilities for a youth worker in the UK
- Become aware of the latest techniques used to engage with youths and children
- Gain in-depth knowledge of UK laws and regulations covering the younger generation
- Learn the opportunities that exist for youth workers in the social work system
- Fully comprehend the impact that social media has had on young people
- Obtain knowledge of mental health care and support for youths
- Acquire the skills needed to traverse the criminal justice system when representing young people
Why People Love And Enrol In The Youth Work Certificate Level 2 Course From One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Youth Work Certificate Level 2 Course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
To enhance your knowledge regarding the course and to further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish.
After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Why study this course
Who is This course for?
This course has been carefully constructed to allow youth workers and social care specialists to gain the knowledge to engage and support young people in the UK successfully. Whilst it is designed for Level 2 certification, it may benefit any individual who continually works with young people and adolescents.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Youth Work Certificate Level 2 Course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Youth Work Certificate Level 2 Course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This course has been designed to enable youth workers to reach Level 2 Certification or aid those that need comparable knowledge in their career or personal lives. This may cover such roles and careers as:
- Community youth worker
- Social worker
- Teacher or education specialist
- Child psychiatrist or therapist
- Family or wealth support staff
|Youth Work Certificate Level 2|
|Module 01: Introduction to Youth Work||00:13:00|
|Module 02: Who Are the Youth Workers?||00:11:00|
|Module 03: Youth Worker Role and Methods||00:20:00|
|Module 04: Legal Responsibilities||00:17:00|
|Module 05: Youth Work as a Career (Social Work)||00:22:00|
|Module 06: Social Influences||00:21:00|
|Module 07: Youth Work in Mental Health||00:28:00|
|Module 08: Social Work and Criminal Justice||00:20:00|
|Mock Exam – Youth Work Certificate Level 2||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Youth Work Certificate Level 2||00:20:00|