- 1. Such Campaign Terms & Conditions regulate your use of our campaigns and form a legally binding agreement between you (“Subscriber” or “Customer” or “You”) and One Education, a UK corporation (“Company” or “We” or “Us”) based on the terms on which the Company will provide Subscriber with access to the Campaign Offers.
- 2. By accepting these terms, a binding agreement shall arise between you and One Education
- 3. Subscriber signifies its agreement to abide by these Campaign Terms & Conditions by either of the following –
- • Accepting it in writing or by verbal communication or by electronically
- • Subscribing to Newsletters or campaign offers
- • Receiving any service from One Education
- 5. These Terms have been written in the English language.
Terms & Conditions of Campaigns
- 1. Subscriber is receiving campaigns as they have been either –
- • Subscribed to the Newsletters or Campaign Offers
- • A Learner in One Education Portal / Website
- • Provided their email address and / or Phone Number(s) to One Education in the process of receiving any previous offers
- • One Education received the email address and / or Phone number(s) of the subscriber through any third parties, who are in business relation with One Education
- 2. The Campaign(s) subscriber is/are receiving, do(es) not allow the subscriber at any time and / or by any means to receive any monetary compensation from One Education.
- 3. The Percentage Discount and / or Vouchers offered in the campaigns are available to the full price of the related courses / products
- 4. Offers available in the campaigns are not applicable to the courses / products which are already in sale
- 5. Two or More Coupons cannot be used at any single order at the same time and if this happens for any technical glitch, One Education has the right to either-
- • Cancel & refund the order
- • Provide the service to the subscriber and ask for additional payment
- 6. Certain Products may have been excluded from particular campaigns (Subject to availability of the coupons)
- 7. The Coupons provided in the campaigns will be expired after the stated time
- 8. If any of the coupons remain live after the stated expiry time, it is out of good gesture and cannot be considered as standard and / or general practice
Our right to make alterations
For valid business reasons, we may update these Campaign Terms & Conditions and/or change the Services from time to time to reflect changes in business needs, such as changes in features and functionality, market conditions, technology, payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, and changes in system capabilities. Changes are effective immediately upon publication on our Website, to the extent permitted by law, and the Subscriber’s continuing use of any of the Services after the posting of amended Campaign Terms & Conditions signifies that Subscriber acknowledges and agrees to the changes, to the extent permitted by relevant laws. You should go over the Campaign Terms & Conditions again to make sure you’re up to date.
Cancellation & Other Changes
The right to terminate the services:
- • If you do not comply with these Campaign Terms & Conditions, including your payment responsibilities, we may terminate your access to the Campaign Services.
- • We might send you a letter informing you that we are ceasing to provide the Services. We will notify you in advance and reimburse any amounts you have paid in advance for Services that will not be provided.
Subscriber agrees to fully indemnify and defend Company, its officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns from and against any damages, losses, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from any third-party claim, action, or demand arising out of Subscriber’s breach of any representation, warranty, covenant, obligation, or duty under this Agreement.
***Any information concerning the campaign(s) can be received by emailing at email@example.com