We are committed to providing high-quality education and training. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, in the first instance we will seek to resolve it informally. You should speak to the Customer Support team or department Manager who will be able to help resolve your issue. If you are unhappy with this approach or we have not resolved your issue informally, we ask you to contact us with the details in writing at email@example.com. Accessible process available upon request 020 3890 6420.
One Education believes that if a learner wishes to make a complaint or register a concern they should find it easy to do so. It is the company’s policy to welcome complaints and look upon them as an opportunity to learn, adapt, improve and provide better experience. This system is intended to ensure that complaints are dealt with properly and that all complaints or comments by learners and relevant parties are taken seriously.
The aim of the company is to ensure that its complaints procedure is properly and effectively implemented and that learners feel confident that their complaints and worries are listened to and acted upon promptly and fairly.
The goals of this policy are to ensure the following.
- Learners are aware of how to complain and that the company provides easy to use opportunities for them to register their complaints.
- Our Customer Support and Compliance team will be responsible for the administration of the procedure.
- Every written complaint is acknowledged within two working days.
- Investigations into written complaints are held within 28 days.
- All complaints are responded to in writing by us.
Complaints are dealt with promptly, fairly and sensitively with due regard to the upset and worry that they can cause to both staff and students.
- Our complaints system will be simple and easily accessible on our website.
- All formal complaints received will be acknowledged in writing.
- We cannot consider complaints that are more than six months old, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- All complaints will receive a full and fair investigation and will respect people’s desire for confidentiality, wherever possible.
- We expect to take no more than 28 days to deal with your complaint unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- We will use the outcomes of any complaints to improve systems and processes.
- We will inform you of your rights to appeal as part of our procedure.
You have the right of appeal, within 15 working days addressing our Compliance department, if you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint.
The letter of appeal must clearly state the grounds for appeal. An appeal can only be considered on the following grounds:
- There is new additional evidence which was not reasonably available at the time of the original investigation;
- Proper procedures were not followed;
- The decision and outcome is deemed to be unreasonable given the evidence available.
The complainant will be informed if there are appropriate grounds for an appeal