It is the legal requirement of employers to maintain a safe and secure working environment for all staff, which must be overseen by management and the HR department. To ensure compliance with the Equality Act 2010, HR staff must understand what type of behaviour constitutes harassment and bullying in the workplace, and the disciplinary measures that must be taken to put a stop to it.
This Anti Harassment and Bullying course covers the procedures for raising a formal complaint, the steps to take following investigations and the duty of care and responsibilities of management and HR staff. You will also deepen your understanding of the impact of workplace bullying and the rules regarding constructive dismissal.
Highlights of the Anti Harassment and Bullying :
- Understand what behaviour constitutes harassment and bullying in the workplace
- Learn the correct procedure for raising a formal complaint and understand what action steps to take following investigations
- Deepen your understanding of the legal requirements of employers and HR managers in regards to harassment and bullying
- Maintain a safe and inclusive working environment in which employees feel respected
- Understand your duty of care under the the Equality Act 2010
- Know how to handle formal complaints and provide support to employees who are experiencing or have experienced harassment in the workplace
- Deepen your understanding of the impact of bullying on the individual and workplace culture
- Demonstrate an understanding of the rules regarding constructive dismissal
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
Will I Receive a Certificate of Completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised certificate and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why Study This Course
This course is ideal for business owners, managers and HR managers who have a responsibility to ensure the protection and welfare of all staff and wish to gain the necessary skills to deal with antisocial behaviour in the workplace effectively. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace.
By the end of the course, learners will have the skills and practical knowledge to deal with cases of harassment and bullying professionally and in compliance with the Equality Act 2010. You will be equipped with the fundamental skills required to deal with formal complaints and support individuals who are experiencing harassment and bullying in the workplace.
|Anti Harassment and Bullying|
|Module 1: Policy Commitments, Harassment And Bullying|
|Anti Harassment and Bullying||00:33:00|
|Module 2: Informal Steps and Raising a Formal Complaint|
|Module 3: Action Following Investigations|
|Module 4: Case Studies|
Training 10 or more people?
Get your team access to 3,000+ top courses anytime, anywhere.Try One Education Business
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
For any questions
Set your own speed
Save your money