Knowing how to manage workplace conflict effectively is the sign of an excellent leader. In this Conflict Resolution in the Workplace course, you will gain the expertise to overcome challenges and communication problems at work with confidence and professionalism, taking your management style to the next level. Not only that, but you will be able to apply these skills in all areas of your life, improving the way you assert yourself and communicate with others.
This course is ideal for those in management roles, taking you through the different types of conflict, the causes and symptoms of conflict and the five conflict-handling modes. It also explores the positive and negative outcomes of conflict in the workplace.
Highlights of the Conflict Resolution in the Workplace :
- Demonstrate an understanding of the different types of conflict in the workplace
- Learn about the causes and symptoms of conflict in the workplace
- Identify the five conflict-handling modes and conflict management styles
- Improve your assertiveness and leadership skills to effectively manage workplace disputes
- Understand the positive and negative outcomes of conflict in the workplace
- Know how to effectively apply the skills you’ve learned to all areas of your life
- Maintain a safe and positive workplace culture that promotes equality and inclusion
- Implement a person-centred approach when dealing with workplace conflict
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
We offer fully-accredited online courses and comprehensive training on necessary skills and knowledge, so you can get ahead in your professional life.
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll receive an instant e-certificate. You can receive printed certificates by post (with a shipping cost of £3.99) if you want which will be delivered right to your doorstep.
There’s no expiry date of any sort for our certificates, but we recommend that you renew them every 12 months for up-to-date information and credibility in this competitive job market.
Once you have successfully completed this course, you will have the fundamental skills and knowledge to manage workplace conflict professionally and with confidence, taking you leadership skills to the next level. Related professions in this field include:
- Office Manager
- Head of Department
- Project Manager
- HR Manager
|Conflict Resolution in the Workplace|
|Conflict Resolution in the Workplace||00:45:00|
|Module 1: The causes and symptoms of conflict at work|
|Module 2: Resolving Conflict|
|Module 3: The Five Conflict Modes|
|Module 4: Using the Modes|
|Module 5: Assertiveness|
|Module 6: Making Positive Outcomes|
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
for any questions
Set your own speed
Enjoy first 7 days free
Start for free