All organisations that manage private service user data must have a comprehensive understanding of The EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). The Introducing GDPR course is a must for aspiring professionals looking to kickstart a career in this field, equipping learners with the most in-demand skills to protect private data and work in compliance with UK laws.
In this practical training course, you will explore the key principles of GDPR, the different types of data and the data processing cycle. Through instructor-led guidance, you will deepen your understanding of what constitutes a data breach and the data subject rights under GDPR, deepening your knowledge of the legal obligations of data controllers.
Highlights of the Introducing GDPR :
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the different types of data
- Understand what constitutes a data breach and the steps to effectively handle breach of data
- Identify the stages of the data processing cycle and main data processing methods
- Gain a clear understanding of the data subject rights under GDPR
- Familiarise with the key principles of GDPR and the different data protection roles
- Deepen your knowledge of the legal obligations of data controllers
- Learn key GDPR terminology and develop your IT skills
- Fast track your career with a recognised qualification in GDPR
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
Will I Receive a Certificate of Completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised certificate and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why Study This Course
This course is ideal for aspiring professionals looking to gain a better understanding of data protection to kickstart a career in this field. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will receive an accredited certificate of achievement as proof of your new skills, which you can use to fast track your career in the following professions:
- Data Protection Specialist
- GDPR Consultant
- Cyber Security Manager
- GDPR Business Analyst
|Module 1: Introduction|
|Module 2: Data Processing|
|Module 3: Types of Data|
|Module 4: Data Subjects' Rights|
|Module 5: Data Breaches|
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
for any questions
Set your own speed
Enjoy first 7 days free
Start for free