Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) is a food hygiene and safety management system that all food businesses must implement to prevent food contamination. All those who handle and prepare food must have excellent knowledge of this system in order to ensure a high standard of service and professionalism.
The Introduction to HACCP Level 2 course explores the seven fundamental principles of HACCP that every food professional must know, taking you through key risk and quality control procedures. You will learn how to identify microbiological hazards and chemical hazards in the workplace, gain an understanding of food intolerances and allergens, and much more.
Highlights of the Introduction to HACCP Level 2 :
- Implement and maintain an effective HACCP management system in the workplace
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of microbiological hazards and their controls
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of chemical hazards and their controls
- Identify and understand the seven key principles of hazard control in practice
- Learn about the different types of allergens and cross-contamination prevention
- Ensure full compliance with the Food Safety Act and a high level of food hygiene and safety in the workplace
- Fast track your career in the food, catering or hospitality sectors with an accredited online qualification
- Know how to handle food correctly to avoid cross-contamination in the food chain
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
Will I Receive a Certificate of Completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised certificate and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why Study This Course
This level 2 training course is ideal for those who work in the food, catering or hospitality sector who are responsible for preparing or serving food. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace.
On successful completion of this course, you will have the fundamental skills to progress to the Level 3 course and will be fully equipped to implement and manage a HACCP system in the workplace that complies with the Food Safety Act and other key legislation. Professions in this field include:
- Restaurant Manager
- Kitchen Staff
- Head Chef
- Food Safety Officer
|Introduction to HACCP Level 2||01:20:00|
|Introduction to HACCP Level 2|
|Module 1: Key Definitions|
|Module 2: Microbiological Hazards and Controls|
|Module 3: Chemical Hazards and Controls|
|Module 4: Allergens and Avoiding Cross-Contamination|
|Module 5: Physical Hazards and Controls|
|Module 6: Prerequisite Programmes|
|Module 7: Implementation of HACCP|
|Module 8: 7 Principles of Hazard Control in Practice|
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
For any questions
Set your own speed
Save your money