Whether you are looking to gain the skills to overcome your fear of public speaking, or need to improve your technique when presenting work to clients, the Presentation Skills course will teach you everything you need to know to deliver winning work presentations that keep your audience engaged throughout.
This course will show you how to structure your presentations, deliver them with confidence, fine tune your active listening skills and communicate important information with clarity. You will also learn how to use visual aids effectively to break up blocks of information and keep your audience focused. Learn from the experts by exploring the characteristics of great public speakers and gain the expertise to sell your ideas.
Highlights of the Presentation Skills :
- Deliver engaging workplace presentations to win over clients and colleagues
- Learn how to structure your presentation and incorporate visual aids
- Improve your listening skills to communicate better when addressing your audience
- Deliver your presentations with confidence, using a clear, motivational tone of voice
- Discover strategies for keeping your audience engaged and actively listening
- Boost your confidence in public speaking and take your career to the next level
- Master advanced communication skills to engage with your audience effectively
- Understand the skills and qualities of a great public speaker and presenter
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
We offer fully-accredited online courses and comprehensive training on necessary skills and knowledge, so you can get ahead in your professional life.
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll receive an instant e-certificate. You can receive printed certificates by post (with a shipping cost of £3.99) if you want which will be delivered right to your doorstep.
There’s no expiry date of any sort for our certificates, but we recommend that you renew them every 12 months for up-to-date information and credibility in this competitive job market.
Once you have successfully completed this course, you will receive a recognised qualification of achievement, which will help those who work in the following fields:
|Module 1: Presentation and its Structure|
|Module 2: Content|
|Module 3: Visual Aids|
|Module 4: The Presentation|
|Module 5: Listening|
|Module 6: Learning Names|
Training 10 or more people?
Get your team access to 3,000+ top courses anytime, anywhere.Try One Education Business
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
For any questions
Set your own speed
Save your money