Speech and Language Therapy: Communication Disorders
Help adults and children overcome communication disorders and empower them to find their voice in society. Having your speech and language abilities muted or disabled is frustrating for those that experience it, but we can coach you to remedy these distressing conditions with this therapy course. Written by industry experts, it provides advice and guidance for those that work with individuals with communication limitations and will assist in overcoming restrictive emotional or neurological constrictions.
The title Speech and Language Therapist is protected by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and completion of this course neither entitles you to use the title Speech and Language Therapist, nor call your services Speech and Language Therapy.
Each innovative online module has been carefully crafted to present everything that is known about communication disorders and how to resolve or treat them. This package covers disorders that affect adults or children and details diagnosis techniques. You’ll be taught the most reliable speech therapy methods to deal with any situation, and the best development plans to knock down literacy and language roadblocks. Make a real difference to the quality of people’s lives by enrolling for this course today.
- Understand what causes communication disorders to manifest themselves
- Appreciate the disorders that can affect children and their development stages
- Know how to treat disorders in adults and elderly individuals
- Learn how speech disorders can disrupt a person’s lifestyle
- Be able to identify and diagnose various disorders accurately
- Use speech therapy to resolve appropriate communication disorders
- Produce development plans for those with literacy or language difficulties
- Promote awareness of communication disorders and how to overcome them
Why People Love And Enrol In The Speech and Language Therapy: Communication Disorders From One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Speech and Language Therapy: Communication Disorders
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
To enhance your knowledge regarding the course and to further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish.
After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is This course for?
This course is specially designed for professionals who may treat or work with individuals who have communication disorders or language difficulties.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Speech and Language Therapy: Communication Disorders. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Speech and Language Therapy: Communication Disorders is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
|Speech and Language Therapy: Communication Disorders|
|Module 1: Communication Disorders||00:25:00|
|Module 2: Child Communication Disorders||00:26:00|
|Module 3: Adult Communication Disorders||00:23:00|
|Module 4: Diagnosing and Treating Communication Disorders||00:12:00|
|Module 5: Overcoming Language Disorder by Speech Therapy||00:12:00|
|Module 6: Literacy & Language Development||00:21:00|
|Module 7: Overcoming Other Communication Disorders||00:19:00|