Twitter is a leading social media platform with over 330 million users worldwide. Knowing how to utilise Twitter is essential for businesses to build their online presence and engage with their target market. In this Twitter in Business course for beginners, you will learn how to set up and administer your Twitter business account, as well as optimise it for full audience engagement.
Highlights of the Twitter in Business :
- Learn how to successfully set up and administer your twitter business account
- Create engaging social posts that attract your target audience and inspire website visits
- Know how to use hashtags and keywords correctly to optimise your posts and profile
- Build a strong online following and communicate with your audience to keep them engaged
- Understand how to share information on Twitter through links and image insertion
- Build your brand online and establish its identity through utilising Twitter’s social tools
- Craft the perfect bio that will instantly attract your target audience and peak their interest
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
We offer fully-accredited online courses and comprehensive training on necessary skills and knowledge, so you can get ahead in your professional life.
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll receive an instant e-certificate. You can receive printed certificates by post (with a shipping cost of £3.99) if you want which will be delivered right to your doorstep.
There’s no expiry date of any sort for our certificates, but we recommend that you renew them every 12 months for up-to-date information and credibility in this competitive job market.
By the end of the course, learners will have an excellent understanding of how Twitter works and can be used in a business environment. You will be able to utilise Twitter’s tools effectively to build your brand and drive a constant flow of traffic to your site. Professions in this field include:
- Paid Media Executive
- Social Media Editor
- Marketing Assistant
- Social Media Executive
|Twitter in Business|
|Twitter in Business||00:55:00|
|Module 1: An Introduction to Twitter|
|Module 2: Getting Started On Twitter|
|Module 3: Using Third-Party Applications|
|Module 4: Being Social|
Training 10 or more people?
Get your team access to 3,000+ top courses anytime, anywhere.Try One Education Business
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
For any questions
Set your own speed
Save your money