The Your Personal Development training course is designed for those who work in the healthcare and social care sector. It explores the key principles of personal development as well as the fundamental codes of practice for healthcare and social care workers. You will also learn about how your personal values and beliefs affect your work and how to work effectively with colleagues to improve the quality of care provision.
In this course, you will learn how to put together a clear personal development plan that sets out your long-term and short-term goals and acknowledges your professional strengths and weaknesses. You will also explore both formal and informal ways of learning that you will learn how to apply in the real world through case studies and practical exercises.
Highlights of the Your Personal Development :
- Understand the key principles of personal development in a healthcare and social care setting
- Learn about the codes of practice and legislation for healthcare and social care workers in regards to personal development
- Create a solid personal development plan to improve job performance and take your career to the next level
- Be able to learn from constructive feedback and set achievable goals for your career
- Understand how your personal beliefs, attitudes and values affect how you work
- Familiarise with both informal and formal ways of learning, applying both approaches in a health and social care setting.
- Raise your personal standards and measure your performance effectively with the tools and skills gained in this course.
- Understand your strengths and weaknesses and have a clear view of the measures you need to take to progress in your field
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
Will I Receive a Certificate of Completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised certificate and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why Study This Course
This course is ideal for those who work in the healthcare or social care sector who wish to gain the personal development skills to excel in the field. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace. There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
On successful completion, you will have the practical skills and knowledge to take your career to the next level, including, but not limited to the following professions:
- Health Care Assistant
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Qualified Social Worker
- Adult Mental Health Support Worker
|Your Personal Development|
Training 10 or more people?
Get your team access to 3,000+ top courses anytime, anywhere.Try One Education Business
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
For any questions
Set your own speed
Save your money