Photography Class Overview
Video feed will NOT be shared
Session 1: Basics of Photography
- Overview of photography (History/Background)
- Types of Photography
- Uses Of Different Types of Photography
- Camera Types
Session 2: Camera Setting & Lens
- Focus & White Balance
- Aperture & Depth of Field
- Exposure & Camera Modes
- Shutter Speed & ISO
Session 3: Lighting
- Dealing with Sun and Direction of Light
- Ambient Light
- Lighting Techniques using only Natural Lighting
- Lighting Techniques combining Flash & Natural Lighting
Session 4: Better Composition
- Rules of Composition
- Composition with Diagonal lines and Leading Lines
- Backgrounds (Blur, Cluttered, Abstract, Shrubs)
Session 5: Journey to Portraits
- What Is Portrait Photography
- Backgrounds and Posing
- Lenses and Exposure
Session 6: Introduction to Landscape Photography
- What Is Landscape Photography
- Lenses and Lighting
- Natural Photography Composition
Session 7: Flash Photography
- Accessories (Flashes, Stands and Brackets, Trigger, Light Meters )
- Indoor session
- Outdoor session
Session 8: Event Photography
- Prepping For The Event
- The Event
- After The Event
Session 9: Wedding Photography
- Wedding Photography
- Pre Wedding & Wedding Planning
- Wedding Lighting and Adjustment
- The Ceremony and Couple Shots
- Group Shots
- Candid and Evening Shots
- Post Production and Wedding Workflow
Session 10: Wedding/Event Photography Business
- How to find Portrait and Wedding Photography work in your local area
- What to charge for Wedding Photography and Portrait work
- Tips for Building your Wedding Photography and Portrait Business
Session 11: Smartphone Photography
- Introduction to Smartphone Photography
- Lenses and Accessories
- Smooth Motion & Depth
- Lowlight and Night Scene
Session 12: Smartphone Editing Tricks
- Using Lightroom on Smartphone (Tools and Sample Edit)
- Snapseed Tools and Edit
Session 13: Photo Retouching Part-1 (Lightroom)
- Showing the difference between Raw & JPEG files
- Library Module
- Importing Images
- Creating Collections in Lightroom CC
- Smart Filtering in Lightroom CC: Rating, Flags, Color
Session 14: Photo Retouching Part-2 (Lightroom)
- Developer Module
- Presets: Creating and Using Presets in Lightroom CC
- Basic Adjustments – one of the most important things to do
- Advanced Color Correction in Lightroom CC
- Adding Sharpening and Lens Correction
- Creative Color in Lightroom CC
- Local Adjustments
- Apply Filters to Multiple Photos
Session 15: Retouching Portraits (Lightroom)
- Use Tone Curve & RGB Channels
- Hue, Saturation, Luminance
- How To Convert to Black & White
- The Split Toning Effect
- How To Reduce The Chromatic Aberrations
- Grain & Effects
- Camera Calibration
- Instant Editing number of Images
- Easy Way To Retouch The Portrait
- Example Of Photo Retouching
- Exporting Images
Session 16: Q&A Session + Tips + Conclusion
- Q&A Session
- Tips to Become a Good Photographer and Master in Retouch
- Photography Advanced Diploma (Endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme, with a FREE Endorsed Certificate worth £129)
- Wedding Photography Diploma (Endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme, with a FREE Endorsed Certificate worth £109)
- Portrait Photography Diploma (Endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme, with a FREE Endorsed Certificate worth £109)
- Mobile Photography Course (Endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme, with a FREE Endorsed Certificate worth £79)
- Off-Camera Flash Photography (Endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme, with a FREE Endorsed Certificate worth £109)
- Street Photography Course
- Ultimate Photography Bundle
- Photoshop Masterclass
- Lightroom Photo Editing Course
- Business of Photography Course
Aug 20, 2021
How It Works
Get Certified by One Education
Meet Your Instructors
And finally, let’s meet the expert photographers who’ll conduct the hands-on training, provide mentoring, and ultimately guide you towards the path of achieving your goals as a professional photographer!
Ans: No, it’s not mandatory to have a personal camera. However, owning one will definitely result in a hands-on learning experience and a massive boost in motivation to pursue your passion for photography.
Ans: You can sit back and relax because the whole workshop will be completely online — giving you the freedom to attend the classes from the comfort and safety of your home.
Ans: You can attend the sessions via any smart device of your choice (Smartphone, PC, Laptop etc.) with a stable internet connection.
Ans: You can download the brochure to find out the topics to be covered in detail, along with other exciting benefits and deals!
Ans: The skills you will gain are as follows:
- Adjusting camera settings like (Exposure, ISO, Aperture, Histogram etc.)
- Proficiency in flash photography and the best use of lighting.
- Capturing better portraits, landscapes and wildlife photos.
- Adeptness in working with wedding lights and other props.
- Taking candid shots, group photos and couple photos like a pro.
- Skilled at setting up your photography equipment for an event.
- Expertise in smartphone camera composition and editing.
- A good handle of editing & retouching using Adobe Lightroom CC 2021.
Ans: Yes, you will get FREE Hardcopy (delivered straight to your doorstep) & PDF certificates of completion. Please note that students outside the UK will have to pay the shipping charge to receive the hardcopy certificate.
Ans: You will be given access to a discussion forum immediately after joining the workshop. There, you can discuss and collaborate with other students like you. In addition, you can post all your queries, confusions, or opt for suggestions that will be answered by our expert instructor team within 48 hours.
Ans: There’ll be 5 tasks throughout the workshop. If you can submit the tasks within the given deadline, you will be automatically entered into a competition in which the winner will get a 6-month subscription (priced at £180) to One Education’s library of 1000+ courses along with a 20GB Adobe Creative Cloud Photography (Lightroom+Photoshop) Subscription Plan!
Ans: Yes. Along with lifetime access to the recorded sessions, you will be entitled to unlimited support and assistance from our customer support team and your teaching assistants.