Accounts Clerk Training Course (Bookkeeping) – Level 1
Fast track your career in finance and accounting, and develop the expertise to manage a company’s bookkeeping records with the Accounts Clerk Training Course (Bookkeeping) – Level 1. This entry-level course is ideal for aspiring accounts clerks and bookkeeping assistants.
In this accounting course, you will learn basic accounting, covering topics such as financial transactions, balancing the ledger, conducting financial reports and processing company expenses. Throughout this masterclass, you will learn practical accounting solutions and familiarise with leading bookkeeping software to manage day-to-day administrative tasks. On completion, you will be equipped with essential analytical and problem-solving skills to kickstart your career.
- Gain a clear understanding of the duties and responsibilities of an accounts clerk
- Fast track your career with a recognised certificate in accounting
- Be able to effectively manage a company’s financial records
- Develop your maths, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Learn how to compile trial balances, maintain records, and process invoices
- Understand how to balance the general ledger and prepare financial reports
- Familiarise with essential accounting software for managing everyday accounting and bookkeeping tasks
- Learn how to prepare account receivables and accounts payables
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Accounts Clerk Training Course (Bookkeeping) – Level 1 is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
|Introduction to the course|
|Introduction to Bookkeeping|
|Introduction to Bookkeeping||00:15:00|
|How it Fits Together||00:08:00|
|Basics of Bookkeeping|
|The functionality of bookkeeping|
|Trial Balance and Coding||00:11:00|
|PNL Account and Balance Sheet||00:05:00|
|On a personal note|
No Reviews found for this course.