Help adults and children combat the condition of ADHD (Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder) and support their right to a productive life. By taking our comprehensive ADHD Awareness course, not only will you come to understand the complexities of the condition, but you’ll also be able to make a real difference to those that live with it. Gaining awareness and promoting the facts is a big part of treating this disorder, so make the first step and let us teach you real issues that exist for those with ADHD.
Professionals and experts have crafted our interactive learning modules, and you’ll learn everything that is known about ADHD and its effects on an individual. This package also covers the effects the condition can have on a family unit or life at school. You can also learn how parents or partners contribute to cognitive treatment. This is accompanied by details of the care and support options for those families that are learning to live with ADHD and all its complications.
- Understand what causes ADHD to manifest itself in an individual
- Appreciate that ADHD can affect people of all ages, providing both learning and employment complications
- Know how ADHD symptoms are recognised and treated in a schooling environment
- Learn how ADHD in an individual can disrupt and change a family unit
- Be able to support parents with treating children diagnosed with ADHD
- Obtain an acute understanding of how ADHD disrupts social acceptance
- Display knowledge of cognitive treatments that are currently available for ADHD
- Promote an acute awareness of and its restrictive effects on those that suffer with it
Why People Love And Enrol In The ADHD Awareness From One Education:
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this ADHD Awareness
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
To enhance your knowledge regarding the course and to further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish.
After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is This course for?
This course is specially designed to provide all individuals with an acute awareness of the problems of people with ADHD, as well as a greater understanding of the cause and effect of the disorder.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this ADHD Awareness. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The ADHD Awareness is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This course is suited to those that will encounter individuals with ADHD in a professional or personal capacity. It is most likely to be of benefit to those in the education sector. This may cover the following roles and careers:
- SEN or SENCO teacher
- Social care worker
- Job Centre advisor
- Child psychiatrist or therapist
|Module 01: Introduction to ADHD||00:13:00|
|Module 02: ADHD in Young and Adults||00:19:00|
|Module 03: ADHD in Family Settings||00:12:00|
|Module 04: ADHD in Educational Settings and Parent Training||00:19:00|
|Module 05: ADHD and Attention Difficulties||00:15:00|
|Module 06: Cognitive Approaches in ADHD||00:16:00|
|Module 07: The Organisation of Care for ADHD||00:21:00|