Anti-Bribery and Corruption Video Training- CPD Approved
As many as 1 in 4 companies in the UK will be exposed to corruption and bribery in some form. Learn about the organisational risks of bribery and corruption and how to prevent them with the Anti-Bribery and Corruption Video Training- CPD Approved course. In this comprehensive training course, you will deepen your understanding of The UK Bribery Act 2010 and ISO 37001standards, gaining in-depth knowledge of fraud prevention and anti-bribery best practice.
This course covers the four main types of offences and their causes, how to implement an anti-bribery management system in the workplace, and the different ways to reduce the risk of corruption and bribery. It also explains the different forms of bribery and corruption, using case studies to provide you with real world knowledge of how to deal with possible scenarios.
Highlights of the Anti-Bribery and Corruption Video Training- CPD Approved :
- Understand the common factors associated with the causes of corruption and bribery
- Identify the four main offences described in The UK Bribery Act 2010
- Learn about the responsibility of employees in accordance with ISO 37001standards
- Demonstrate knowledge of the different ways in which to reduce the risk of bribery and corruption
- Have an in-depth understanding of the fundamental components of corruption
- Gain the tools to design an effective anti-bribery management system in the workplace
- Understand the different forms that bribes can take and how to recognise them
- Know how to identify and assess the risk of bribery and corruption for your organisation
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
We offer fully-accredited online courses and comprehensive training on necessary skills and knowledge, so you can get ahead in your professional life.
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll receive an instant e-certificate. You can receive printed certificates by post (with a shipping cost of £3.99) if you want which will be delivered right to your doorstep.
There’s no expiry date of any sort for our certificates, but we recommend that you renew them every 12 months for up-to-date information and credibility in this competitive job market.
Why Study This Course
This course is ideal for anyone who could be at risk of bribery and corruption, as well as those who are looking to kickstart a career in corruption compliance.To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace.
By the end of the course, you will have the fundamental skills and knowledge to kickstart a successful career in corruption compliance. Professions in this field include:
- Anti Fraud, Bribery & Corruption Officer
- Compliance Risk Management Officer
- Financial Crime Manager
- Anti Money Laundering Advisory
|Anti-Bribery and Corruption Video Training- CPD Approved|
|Anti-Bribery and Corruption Video Training- CPD Approved||00:50:00|
|Module 1: Introduction|
|Module 2: Why Corruption and Bribery Occur|
|Module 3: The UK Bribery Act 2010|
|Module 4: Reducing the Risk: Management|
|Module 5: ISO 37001 and Employee Responsibilities|