ATHE Level 3 Diploma In Business
The ATHE Level 3 Diploma In Business is a Ofqual regulated 60 credit qualification designed to provide you with accredited business management knowledge and expertise.
A solid business management skill is crucial for any business. This qualification course aims to equip you with that in-demand business management skills and enable you to conduct management procedures successfully, while working in a business framework.
Throughout the ATHE Level 3 Diploma In Business course, you’ll explore the key business areas of finance, customer service, planning and operational control. Also, you’ll learn how to manage these fields strategically.
Become a demanding candidate with accredited business management skills by pursuing our Ofqual-regulated ATHE Level 3 Diploma In Business course.
Note: Learners will not get any additional study materials with the concerned units. However, all necessary forms and guidance will be provided to the learners for assignment submission.
- Understand the principles of managing and leading teams in organisations
- Learn the marketing principles and techniques
- Gain academic and research skills for business
- Strengthen communication skills for business
- Know how to maximise resources to achieve business success
- Be able to manage people in organisations
- Demonstrate effective business communication
Guided Learning Hours:
These hours are made up of all real time contact time, guidance or assessment of a learner by a lecturer, trainer or other appropriate education or training provider.
GLH for this qualification is 360 as you’ll only have to complete the mandatory units.
Total Qualification Time:
Total Qualification Time consists of GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study or assessment, which takes place not under the supervision of a lecturer. The credit value for a qualification is determined by TQT and one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 600 hours.
The Total Credit value is 60
Who is this course for?
This ATHE Level 3 Diploma In Business course is ideal for the following:
- Those intending to establish career in business management framework
- Those aspiring to get more qualified for higher education or apprenticeship
- Individuals currently working as management professionals in business organisation
- You must be aged 16 or over
- 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above or Grade 4 and above
- other related level 2 subjects
- other equivalent international qualifications
- For those whom English is not their first language, IELTs 5.5 or an approved equivalent is recommended
Upon completing the ATHE Level 3 Diploma In Business course successfully, you’ll be able to build a thriving career in as the following professionals
- Business Analyst
- Business Manager
- Accounts manager
- HR Manager
- Lead Business change analyst
- Finance manager
|Unit 01 : How Businesses Operate|
|Unit 02 : Marketing Principles and Techniques|
|Unit 03 : Academic and Research Skills for Business|
|Unit 04 : Communication Skills for Business|