ATHE Level 6 Diploma In Healthcare Management
The ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare Management course is for those learners who are trying to get a MBA degree in Healthcare Management. This qualification is regulated by Ofqual and has a total 120 hours credit. This course is equivalent to the bachelor’s degree from any reputed university.
The main purpose of this course is to provide the necessary skills and knowledge that is needed by managers on a domestic and international platform in the healthcare industries.
Note: Learners will not get any additional study materials with the concerned units. However, all necessary forms and guidance will be provided to the learners for assignment submission.
- Understand the international healthcare policy
- Know the socio-cultural and political issues of healthcare industry
- Identify the contemporary issues in healthcare sectors
- Learn the necessary skill measurement for service delivery
- Know the uses of leadership and management to improve performance
- Understand the efficient management of finance in public sector
- Develop the personal leadership and management skills
Guided Learning Hours:
Guided learning hours are directed by the course instructor in real time.
GLH contributes the following activities:
- Supervised the induction session
- Feedback from learner within realtime
- Assessments are supervised by the lecturer or course instructor
Total Qualification Time:
This course has a total qualification time of 250 hours.
- Preparation for classes
- Unsupervised and independent research
- Unsupervised e-learning
- Unsupervised Assessment
- Unsupervised coursework
Method of Assessment:
ATHE following a range of different strategies for learners for their easier learning method.To understand the topics easily and get skilled they provide various opportunities to the learners.
It may include:
- Publication of academic paper
- Case study compilation
- Compilation of report on research activity
Who is this course for?
- This course is for those who want to work in healthcare management of an institution with efficiency.
- To those who want to enhance their knowledge and skill of management practicing in healthcare sectors.
- To those who want to add value to his/her educational and professional career.
A learner must have:
- Age not under 19
- Level 5 or other equivalent qualification Diploma in Healthcare Management
- Learners must be free of barriers which restrict the progression and access.
The career path of Level 6 Diploma in Healthcare Management is lucrative. After learning this course you will be able unfold various progression opportunities such as,
- You can apply for your next qualification such as a Level 7 Diploma in Healthcare Management.
- Exemptions in MBA programmes for some units have already been completed in this course.
|Unit 01: International Healthcare Policy|
|Unit 02: Managing Quality and Service Delivery|
|Unit 03: Leadership and Management|
|Unit 04: Research Project|
|Unit 05: Personal Leadership and Management Development|
|Unit 06: Managing Finance in the Public Sector|
|Unit 07: Human Resource Management|
|Unit 08: Project Management|
|Unit 09: Program Leadership|
|Unit 10: Risk Management|
|Unit 11: Manage Sustainability in an Organization|
|Unit 12: Strategic Planning|
|Unit 13: Managing Stakeholder Engagement|
|Unit 14: Leading Organizational Equality and Diversity|