ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Management
This ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Management is a 60 credit qualification and practically approaches education. To achieve this qualification, learners must complete two of the four core units, which total 30 credits. This diploma provides a thorough understanding of how organisations plan their activities at strategic levels and implement them to contribute to the organisations’ smooth movement. It also teaches learners how organisations can maximise their competitive advantage.
The units in this course cover key areas of management, such as Leadership and Research, with a vast range of career pathways to select from, which include:
- General Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
Note: Learners will not get any additional study materials with the concerned units. However, all necessary forms and guidance will be provided to the learners for assignment submission.
- Develop knowledge and understanding in various subject areas pertinent to developing participants and management roles in organisations.
- Understand and develop personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance at work.
Method of Assessment:
All units within this qualification will be internally assessed and verified externally by the awarding body. The qualifications are referenced from criterion and are based on specific learning outcome achievements.
To attain a ‘pass’ on a unit, learners must provide evidence of work to demonstrate that they have covered all learning outcomes and meet the standards specified in the assessment criteria.
Who is this course for?
This ATHE Level 6 Diploma in Management applies to the following:
- Those wishing to undertake a full-time course of study leading to an Extended Diploma.
- Individuals that are aiming to work in management sectors.
- Those who want to learn strategies for ensuring successful performance at work.
- Must be 19 or older.
- One or two years of Business, Management, or related qualifications at a higher education institution or a college or university offering higher education qualifications.
- A level 5 qualification in Business, Management or related subjects.
- Other equivalent international qualifications.
- For learners who speak English as their second language, IELTS 6 or equivalent is recommended.
Learners will obtain a wide set of skills to work in a range of sectors upon course completion, which includes:
- Business Adviser
- Chartered Management Accountant
- Office Manager
- Health Service Manager
- Project Manager
- Retail Manager
- Financial Manager
- Financial Risk Analyst
|Unit 01 : Leadership and Management 6 60 15|
|Unit 02 : Research Project 6 60 15|
|Unit 03 : Managing Quality and Service Delivery 6 60 15|
|Unit 04 : Personal Leadership and Management Development 6 60 15|
|Unit 05 : Financial Decision Making for Managers|
|Unit 06 : Accounting|
|Unit 07 : Managing Finance in the Public Sector|
|Unit 08 : Economics for Business|
|Unit 09 : Factors Determining Marketing Strategies|
|Unit 10 : Marketing Communications|
|Unit 11 : Sales|
|Unit 12 : Branding|
|Unit 13 : Management Information Systems|
|Unit 14 : Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
|Unit 15 : Managing Change|
|Unit 16 : Risk Management|
|Unit 17 : Project Management|
|Unit 18 : Human Resource Management|