ATHE Level 7 Diploma In Healthcare Management
The ATHE Level 7 Diploma In Healthcare Management is a Ofqual regulated 30 credit qualification designed to provide you with accredited healthcare management knowledge and expertise.
Are you looking to progress to a management position in your healthcare career? The ATHE Level 7 Diploma In Healthcare Management is ideal for graduates and healthcare professionals who are looking to deepen their knowledge of the principles of healthcare management. It provides essential information on best practices, standards and requirements in healthcare management, equipping learners with the skills and tools to excel in any senior healthcare role.
This course includes both practical and theoretical knowledge that can be easily applied in a real-world context, and all lessons have been designed in such a way that anyone with no prior knowledge on them can easily dive into them.
Note: Learners will not get any additional study materials with the concerned units. However, all necessary forms and guidance will be provided to the learners for assignment submission.
- Learn the key principles that underpin healthcare management
- Strengthen your leadership,communication and decision-making skills
- Understand best practices, standards and requirements for healthcare management
- Have an excellent understanding of the challenges that healthcare professionals face
- Gain core management skills that will take your career to the next level
- Learn the principles of performance improvement in healthcare management
- Know the scope & significance of the strategic business process applied to organisations
Guided Learning Hours:
These hours are made up of all real time contact time, guidance or assessment of a learner by a lecturer, trainer or other appropriate education or training provider.
Total Qualification Time:
This is an estimate of the total length of time it is expected that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the award of the qualification; i.e. to achieve all learning outcomes.
Total Qualification Time is comprised of GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study or any other learning including assessment, which takes place as directed by, but not under the supervision of a lecturer, supervisor or tutor. The credit value, where given, for a qualification is determined by TQT, as one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
Total Qualification Time for this qualification is 300 hours.
The Total Credit value is 30
Who is this course for?
This ATHE Level 7 Diploma In Healthcare Management course applies to the following:
- Graduates looking to gain a formal qualification to kickstart their career
- Healthcare professionals who want to develop their skills and knowledge
- Healthcare professionals who are looking to progress to a management role
Method of Assessment:
We recommend avoiding essay writing and focusing on more varied types of assessment, which may include the following:
- A research activity resulting in the compilation of a report
- An academic paper or article for publication
- The compilation of a case study
- A critical review and evaluation of a chosen company’s policies, procedures and systems
- A set project completed for an employer (also known as an ‘employer engagement activity’)
- The production portfolio of evidence relating to a particular unit
- You must be aged 19 or over
- 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above or Grade 4 and above
- Other related level 2 subjects
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- You must also have an appropriate standard of English, Maths and IT
- For those whom English is not their first language, IELTs 5.5 or an approved equivalent is recommended
On successful completion of this course, learners will have a wide range of skills required to carry out effective healthcare management, which is essential for the following professions:
- Healthcare Department Manager
- Healthcare Administrator
- Physician Practice Manager
- Registered nurse
- General Practitioner
- Medical Assistant
|Unit 01: Organisational Behaviour|
|Unit 02: Managing Finance in the Public Sector|
|Unit 03: International Healthcare Policy|
|Unit 04: Manage Continuous Organisational Improvement|
|Unit 05: Developing Organisational Vision and Strategic Direction|
|Unit 06: Research for Senior Managers|
|Unit 01: Human Resource Management|
|Unit 02: Project Management|
|Unit 03: Programme Leadership|
|Unit 04: Strategic Resource Management|
|Unit 05: Risk Management|
|Unit 06: Managing Stakeholder Engagement|
|Unit 07: Corporate Communication Strategies|
|Unit 08: Leading Organisational Equality and Diversity|
|Unit 09: Sustainable Business Strategy|
|Unit 10: Managing Quality and Service Delivery|