ATHE Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management
The ATHE Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management is a Ofqual regulated 60 credit qualification designed to provide you with accredited strategic management knowledge and expertise.
Strategic management is a fundamental aspect of business administration. It involves the planning, monitoring, analysis and assessment of all a business needs to meet its objectives and goals. For successful strategic management, the right policies and plans must be in place, to ensure enhanced business performance.
The ATHE Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management course is designed to equip learners with the core skills and practical knowledge needed to successfully develop strategic direction for their organisation. Crafted by industry experts, it is ideal for managers and professionals whose role requires strategic thinking. This course has been broken down into easy to follow modules, covering each stage of the strategic management process, step-by-step. By the end of the course, you will have the expertise to implement effective strategic planning in business, as well as an excellent understanding of how organisations develop and sustain a competitive edge.
Note: Learners will not get any additional study materials with the concerned units. However, all necessary forms and guidance will be provided to the learners for assignment submission.
- Develop a clear understanding of the role and responsibilities of a Strategy Manager
- Learn the fundamental stages of the strategic management process
- Sharpen your critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Understand the strategy processes in research and development
- Gain the skills required to develop organisational vision and strategic direction
- Have an excellent understanding of the main factors of the international business environment
- Know how to apply corporate communication strategies in strategic management
Guided Learning Hours:
These hours are made up of all real time contact time, guidance or assessment of a learner by a lecturer, trainer or other appropriate education or training provider.
GLH for this qualification is 240, as you’ll only have to complete the mandatory units.
Total Qualification Time:
This is an estimate of the total length of time it is expected that a learner will typically take to achieve and demonstrate the level of attainment necessary for the award of the qualification; i.e. to achieve all learning outcomes.
Total Qualification Time is comprised of GLH and an estimate of the number of hours a learner is likely to spend in preparation, study or any other learning including assessment, which takes place as directed by, but not under the supervision of a lecturer, supervisor or tutor. The credit value, where given, for a qualification is determined by TQT, as one credit corresponds to 10 hours of learning.
Who is this course for?
This ATHE Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management course applies to the following:
- Anyone looking for a formal online qualification to kickstart their career
- Aspiring & existing Managers who want to develop their skill set
- Any professional whose role requires strategic thinking
Method of Assessment:
We recommend avoiding essay writing and focusing on more varied types of assessment, which may include the following:
- A research activity resulting in the compilation of a report
- An academic paper or article for publication
- The compilation of a case study
- A critical review and evaluation of a chosen company’s policies, procedures and systems
- A set project completed for an employer (also known as an ‘employer engagement activity’)
- The production portfolio of evidence relating to a particular unit
- You must be aged 19 or over
- 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above or Grade 4 and above
- Other related level 2 subjects
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- You must also have an appropriate standard of English, Maths and IT
- For those whom English is not their first language, IELTs 5.5 or an approved equivalent is recommended
On successful completion of this course, learners will have a wide range of skills required to carry out effective strategic management, which is essential for the following related professions:
- Strategy Manager
- Business Analyst
- Project Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Strategic Consultant
|Unit 1: Strategic Planning|
|Unit 2: Finance for Strategic Managers|
|Unit 3: Research for Strategic Development|
|Unit 4: Organizational Behavior|
|Unit 5: Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management|
|Unit 6: International Business Environment|
|Unit 7: Developing Organizational Vision and Strategic Direction|
|Unit 8: International Finance|
|Unit 9: Quantitative Methods|
|Unit 10: Strategic Marketing|
|Unit 11: International Marketing|
|Unit 12: Corporate Communication Strategies|
|Unit 13: Strategic Human Resource Management|
|Unit 14: Managing Continuous Organizational Improvement|
|Submit Your Assignment|