Unsafe acts are the most common causes of workplace injuries and accidents that can easily be avoided if best practice and regulations are respected and adhered to. This practical training course will teach learners how to manage unsafe behaviour and take appropriate action to reduce safety risks and protect the wellbeing of all staff.
The Behavioural Safety course is designed to provide managers and supervisors with the skills to implement an effective behaviour-based safety program in the workplace and adequately train their delegates to adhere to safety policy for the wellbeing of all staff. It covers how to approach safety issues in the workplace, the key factors to improve health and safety management, and much more.
Highlights of the Behavioural Safety :
- Understand the psychology of behaviour and the role of management in influencing behavioural changes
- Achieve long-term change in the workplace behaviour through effective leadership strategies
- Learn why behavioural safety is important and how it affects workplace culture
- Develop essential communication, management, observational and influencing skills
- Implement and maintain an effective behaviour-based safety program in the workplace
- Promote a positive and healthy working environment through person-centred leadership
- Be able to approach safety issues in the workplace with professionalism and confidence
- Gain the skills and knowledge to train your delegates on a safe system of work
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
Will I Receive a Certificate of Completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised certificate and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why Study This Course
This course is ideal for managers and supervisors who are responsible for maintaining a safe workplace culture and implementing policies. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace. There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
On successful completion, you will have the necessary skills and ability to implement a safe system of work and manage unsafe behaviour effectively, in line with key regulations and legislation. You will be able to provide a safe working environment that influences behavioural changes, equipping you with the skills to take your management role to the next level.
|Module 1: Introduction|
|Module 2: Essential Terms and Business Benefits|
|Module 3: How Behavioural Safety Works|
|Module 4: Setting Up a Programme|
|Module 5: Ensuring Positive Workforce Attitudes|
Training 10 or more people?
Get your team access to 3,000+ top courses anytime, anywhere.Try One Education Business
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
For any questions
Set your own speed
Save your money