Building Your Own Computer Course
In today’s modern times, everybody uses computers. But how many people know exactly how a computer works?
If you are intrigued to know how computers are designed and built, then you’re in the right place. Through this course, you will explore the anatomy of a PC in detail, and all its key components. It will teach you what’s behind the scenes of your PC, taking you through the fundamental steps to build a unit from scratch. Whether you are looking to kickstart a career in this field, or just want to take your IT knowledge to the next level, this course will develop your expertise in no time, as well as introduce you to key computer terminology.
- Understand the anatomy and components of a computer
- Learn how computers are designed through our step-by-step guide
- Know how to install an operating system and connect to the internet
- Understand what makes a computer tick and how it stores memory
- Deepen your knowledge of the role and importance of the motherboard
- Be able to download and install computer updates
- Understand how a central processing unit works (CPU)
- Have an excellent understanding of the basic principles of computer engineering
Who is This course for?
This course is suitable for anyone looking to kickstart a career in computer engineering or other related profession. This course requires basic IT knowledge and computer literacy skills and can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
On successful completion of this course, learners will have an excellent understanding of the anatomy of a PC and the components of a computer. They will also have a solid understanding of how computer are designed, with the necessary skills and knowledge to work in the following professions:
- Computer Hardware Engineer
- Software Developer
- Computer Systems Analyst
- IT Manager
|Building Your Own Computer Course|
|Module 01: Introduction to Computer & Building PC||00:17:00|
|Module 02: Overview of Hardware and Parts||00:27:00|
|Module 03: Building the Computer||00:25:00|
|Module 04: Input and Output Devices||00:22:00|
|Module 05: Software Installation||00:35:00|
|Module 06: Computer Networking||00:21:00|
|Module 07: Building a Gaming PC||00:19:00|
|Module 08: Maintenance of Computers||00:20:00|
|Assignment – Building Your Own Computer Course||00:00:00|