Career Coaching Diploma
Develop the skills and expertise to train individuals for professional excellence and take steps to become a fully certified career coach with the Career Coaching Diploma. This distance learning course is designed to equip learners with the tools, practical knowledge, techniques and approaches to help individuals realise their potential and progress in their field.
This life coach certificate explores essential life care strategies, interview techniques and characteristics of a great coach, allowing you to develop and define your own coaching style. Throughout the course, you will fine-tune your listening, communication and motivational skills. You will also learn the fundamentals of leadership, goal-setting and creating a positive and nurturing environment that will boost your and your clients’ learning and development.
- Familiarise with the role, main characteristics and responsibilities of a career coach
- Develop essential skills in listening, motivating, organising and leading
- Explore different coaching theories, models and strategies for motivating your clients
- Learn how to build strong, nurturing relationships to help clients realise their potential
- Be able to define your own personal coaching style and build on your strengths
- Gain an understanding of different psychological approaches to boost client performance
- Learn various interview techniques and how to conduct a post-interview follow up
- Improve your self-awareness for your own personal development
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Career Coaching Diploma is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
|Module 01: Introduction to Life Coaching||01:00:00|
|Module 02: History of Life Coaching||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Listening as a Coach||00:30:00|
|Module 04: The Language of Coaching||01:00:00|
|Module 05: Coaching as a Developmental Change Process||00:45:00|
|Module 06: Empowering the Client||01:00:00|
|Module 07: Ethics in Coaching||00:50:00|
|Module 08: Becoming an Effective Leader and Coach||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.