- Learn how to prepare and host your Office 365 domain
- Discover how to add and manage all the apps that are vital to your business
- Explore adding users and helping them navigate Office 365
- Gain a firm understanding of two-factor authentication
- Learn how to manage spam and malware
Enhance your administration skills and learn all about Office 365 from an administrator’s point of view by signing up for the Office 365 Admin training course now.
Office 365’s cloud-based software is now commonplace in many businesses and places of education. As an administrator, it’s vital you know how to set Office 365 up correctly so your workplace can start using it as soon as possible.
Split into three comprehensive modules, the course is specifically designed to meet the needs of an administrator, and ensure they know how to use Office 365 to meet their business needs.
It will take you through the basics, such as getting your domain ready, adding apps, and setting up users and contacts. Additionally, you will discover how to maintain your Office 365 data and recipients, as well as how to use the admin centre.
This Office 365 Admin course is the perfect introduction to managing Office 365 for your business. You will finish the course with a detailed and clear knowledge of how to add and manage apps, create users and distribution groups, and manage your mail flow.
This course will improve your Office 365 knowledge and boost your CV.
Why people enrol on the Office 365 Admin course from One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Office 365 Admin course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
- Comprehensive understanding of how to use Office 365 as an administrator
Who is this course for?
This excellent Office 365 Admin course is suitable for anyone interested in working with Office 365 at an administrative level.
This Office 365 Admin course is ideal for
- Office workers
- Remote workers
If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then this Office 365 Admin course is for you.
Whatever industry you work in, this Office 365 Admin course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
This Office 365 Admin course provides learners with the opportunities to explore professions like:
- Administrative Assistant (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £19,000)
- Office Assistant (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £20,000)
- Office Manager (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £26,750)
- Team Leader (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £27,000)
- Manager (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £37,500)
|CCNP: ENARSI - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (Exam 300-410)|
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
for any questions
Set your own speed
Enjoy first 7 days free
Start for free