Certificate in Coaching and People Development
Do you have what it takes to become a Life Coach and set others on the path to personal success? Find out in this top trending course and develop essential coaching skills to kickstart your career!
This Personal Development Coach Certification introduces the key models and theories of coaching, exploring both developmental and transformational coaching. You will also learn the fundamental differences between coaching, mentoring and leading, with case study examples, as well as deepen your understanding of the qualities of a successful coach.
This course is ideal for those who are looking to start a coaching business or managers who wish to develop their leadership style. It is packed with tips, strategies and information for supporting clients to train their brain for long-term personal development. It also takes a look at ethics in coaching, with essential information on the coaching-client relationship.
Enrol in this coaching training course today and make a difference in people’s lives!
- Get started in setting up your own coaching business
- Learn about the qualities and skills of an effective leader and coach
- Understand the key differences between coaching and mentoring
- Familiarise with the different models and theories of coaching
- Deepen your understanding of the principles of ethics in coaching
- Develop your relationship-building, active listening and communication skills
- Explore career opportunities in coaching and the types of coaching professions
- Broaden your understanding of the coaching relationship and environment
- Learn how to set goals for your clients and assess their progress
- Understand the obstacles and challenges in coaching
Who is This Course for?
This People Development Course is a must for:
- Those looking to start a coaching business of their own
- Anyone who wants to learn more about the coaching process
- Coaches/mentors who want to develop their skillset and knowledge
- Anyone working in a leadership, management or teaching role
On successful completion, learners will have a range of skills required to kickstart a successful career in coaching, which includes the following professions:
- Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Professional Development Coach
- Motivational Speaker
|Coaching and People Development|
|Module 01: What Is Coaching?||00:20:00|
|Module 02: The Future of Coaching as a Profession||01:00:00|
|Module 03: Ethics in Coaching||00:50:00|
|Module 04: Becoming An Effective Leader and Coach||00:20:00|
|Module 05: The Differences Between Coaching and Mentoring||00:15:00|
|Module 06: Establishing The Right Climate||00:30:00|
|Module 07: Skills and Performance Coaching||01:00:00|
|Module 08: Developmental Coaching||01:00:00|
|Module 09: Transformational Coaching||01:00:00|
|Module 10: Life Coaching||01:00:00|
|Module 11: Career Coaching||01:00:00|
|Module 12: Coaching Models||00:25:00|
|Module 13: Coaching Tools and Exercises||01:00:00|
|Module 14: Sample Forms and Competencies||00:20:00|
|Mock Exam – Certificate in Coaching and People Development||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Certificate in Coaching and People Development||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.