The Certificate of Workplace Health & Safety Basics Proficiency (CWHSP) course explores fundamental health and safety requirements in the workplace, ideal for supervisors and managers who have the responsibility to train and oversee staff in maintaining a safe working environment. It covers the key principles of the Work Health Safety Act 2011, as well as health & safety risk assessments.
Through case studies and instructor-led training, you will gain the fundamental skills to adequately train your staff on best practice procedures to ensure a solid health & safety management system in the workplace. Taking a look at both the responsibilities of employers and employees, this course covers accident prevention, risk mitigation, common injuries, PPE, and much more.
- Ensure that all staff are working in compliance with the Work Health Safety Act 2011
- Deepen your knowledge of health and safety requirements in the workplace
- Demonstrate understanding of accident prevention and health & safety risk mitigation procedures
- Learn how to conduct out a health and safety risk assessment in the workplace
- Identify the common accidents and injuries that can occur in the workplace
- Understand the legal responsibilities of both employers and employees in regards to workplace health & safety
- Gain the fundamental skills to adequately train your staff in health and safety
- Maintain a safe working environment by implementing an effective safety management system
Who is this Course for?
This course is a professional development course suitable for professionals of all levels and industries who wish to gain a deeper understanding of workplace health and safety. It is ideal for managers and supervisors who are responsible for carrying out health and safety induction training. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised certificate and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a recognised certificate of achievement as proof of your new skills, which confirms your competency in managing health and safety in the workplace. Professions in this field include:
- Health & Safety Supervisor
- Project Manager
- Site Supervisor
- Self-Employed professionals
|CHWSP Module Order|
|The Importance of Workplace Health and Safety Induction Training||00:01:00|
|Basic Workplace Health and Safety Induction Training||00:31:00|
|ENGLISH – Basic WHS Final Exam||00:10:00|
|Course Completion Survey||00:00:00|
Training 10 or more people?
Get your team access to 3,000+ top courses anytime, anywhere.Try One Education Business
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
For any questions
Set your own speed
Save your money