Childcare and Nutrition
Help children stay in perfect health and assist them in achieving their full potential by taking this comprehensive nutrition course. Crafted by industry experts, children of all ages can be encouraged to develop safely and eat a wide range of recommended foodstuff. It’s a perfect opportunity for parents or nutritionists to understand a child’s needs for nutrition in their development stages and inspire a hearty outlook on eating and exercise. By studying our interactive modules, you’ll soon learn the best way to promote healthy diets for the fussiest child and assure their wellbeing in the future.
This innovative learning package will help you understand the roles and requirements of a child’s digestive system and how it affects their lifestyle. You will also gain an innate understanding of regular childcare and how the control of nutrients can enhance that. As well as dietary concerns, you’ll also be taught how food can benefit children with special needs, and how to identify children who may be at risk from abuse or neglect.
- Understand the relationship between a child’s development and nutrition
- Appreciate the techniques for keeping children healthy and safe
- Attain all the skills needed to perform everyday childcare
- Learn all the types of nutrients that provide energy and stamina for a child
- Ensure you can prepare a healthy meal for a child at any time
- Know the most appropriate forms of physical exercise for a child
- Acquire the knowledge to provide SEN children with the appropriate nutrients
- Identify children who may be suffering from neglect or abuse
Why People Love And Enrol In Childcare and Nutrition From One Education:
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Childcare and Nutrition
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
To enhance your knowledge regarding the course and to further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish.
After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is This course for?
This course is suitable for any professional or parent who wants to provide children with the recommended amount of care or nutrition.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Childcare and Nutrition. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Childcare and Nutrition is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This course is designed to give full training to anybody who wants to perform childcare and provide recommended dietary provisions for young children. This may apply to the following careers or roles:
- Professional Nutritionist
- Child Psychiatrist or Nutritionist
- Doctor Nurse
- Parents of young children
- Teachers, childminders, or nannies
|Childcare and Nutrition|
|Module 1: Introduction to Childcare and Nutrition||00:25:00|
|Module 2: Understanding Child Development||00:26:00|
|Module 3: Keeping Children Healthy & Safe||00:33:00|
|Module 4: Day-to-day Child Caring||00:20:00|
|Module 5: Macronutrients||00:20:00|
|Module 6: Micronutrients||00:20:00|
|Module 7: Child Nutrition Requirements||01:03:00|
|Module 8: Child Nutritional Problems & Physical Activity||00:25:00|
|Module 9: Children with Special Needs||00:41:00|
|Module 10: Child Abuse & Protection||00:25:00|
|Module 11: Early Years Provision||00:21:00|