Clinical Nurse Training – Tissue Viability
Our Clinical Nurse Training – Tissue Viability course is designed for individuals who are currently working within the healthcare sector or aspire to become a care practitioner or healthcare assistant. Throughout this course, learners will gain sufficient knowledge of wound assessment, wound healing, and wound management.
This Clinical Nurse Training – Tissue Viability course will help you understand different types of wounds and the different stages of the wound healing process. With this tissue viability course, you’ll explore the role of a tissue viability nurse and will familiarise with tissue viability services. This course will also give you an overview of the treatments of pressure ulcers.
Please note: This course only gives you the theoretical knowledge that you need to excel in this field. This Clinical Nurse Training – Tissue Viability doesn’t entitle you to practise as a professional in this specific field.
Highlights of the Clinical Nurse Training – Tissue Viability:
- Gain sufficient knowledge of tissue viability and understand the role of a tissue viability nurse
- Understand the current roles of a tissue viability nurse and broaden your understanding of tissue viability services
- Get a solid understanding of the different layers of the skin
- Understand the definitions of a wound and explore different types of wounds
- Learn how to assess wounds and familiarise with the various factors in wound assessment
- Understand how to prevent cross-contamination in wound care
- Familiarise with the nutritional assessment, wound management, and the principles of wound care
- Learn about various type of dressings, antibiotics and antiseptics
- Get a deeper understanding of pressure ulcer prevention and treatment
- Understand the role of therapeutic support surfaces
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Clinical Nurse Training – Tissue Viability is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
This Clinical Nurse Training – Tissue Viability will help you gain all the necessary theoretical knowledge to excel in the relevant field. Enrol on our course now and get started on the journey of taking your career to the next level.
|Clinical Nurse Training - Tissue Viability|
|Module 01: Tissue Viability and the Role of Tissue Viability Nurse||00:30:00|
|Module 02: Wound||00:40:00|
|Module 03: Dressings||00:30:00|
|Module 04: Pressure Ulcer||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam – Clinical Nurse Training – Tissue Viability||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Clinical Nurse Training – Tissue Viability||00:20:00|