- Describe the danger and identify the places that are vulnerable to attacks, then focus on the security of those areas
- Examine probable signs that may assist you in determining the nature of the assault
- Maintain physical security control to ensure the safety of personnel and products, which will have an influence on earnings
- In various scenarios, put the security protocols into action
- Become proficient in the use of a variety of techniques for analysing organisational security
- Classify various forms of control
- Gain an understanding of governance by concentrating on various norms, policies, and laws
Take the first steps to develop the baseline skills you need to perform core security functions and pursue an IT or Cyber security career by enrolling on One Education’s CompTIA Security+ course now.
This course maps to the CompTIA Security+ certification exam (SK0-601) and establishes the core knowledge required of any cybersecurity role, as well as providing a springboard to intermediate-level cybersecurity jobs. This course emphasises both the practical and hands-on ability to identify and address security threats, attacks and vulnerabilities.
Attend this CompTIA Security+ course to gain a globally trusted certification that validates foundational, vendor-neutral IT security knowledge and skills. As a benchmark for best practices in IT and Cyber security, this certification covers the essential principles for network security and risk management – making it an important stepping stone of an IT security career.
Spread over 10 expertly-created modules, the CompTIA Security+ course will equip you to begin your career in IT and Cyber security.
The course covers topics such as understanding Threats, Attacks, and Vulnerabilities, Physical and System Security, Implementing Secure Hosts and Identities, Operational Procedures and Governance, Risk and Compliance etc.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
Why people enrol on the CompTIA Security+ course from One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this CPTC – Certified Penetration Testing Consultant course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
- Comprehensive understanding of everything you need to be a Penetration Testing Consultant
Who is this course for?
This excellent CompTIA Security+ course is suitable for anyone interested in working in the Cyber Security sector or in IT administration experience with a security focus or who simply wants to learn more about the topic.
This CompTIA Security+ course is ideal for
- IT Professionals
- Cyber Security Personnel
- IT Administrator focused on Cyber Security
- Those looking to change careers and learn new skills
- People interested in learning more about penetration testing
If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then this CompTIA Security+ course is for you.
This course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
|CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601)|
|Module 01: Understanding Threats, Attacks and Vulnerabilities||01:30:00|
|Module 02: Analysing Attacks||01:01:00|
|Module 03: Architecture and Design||01:30:00|
|Module 04: Physical and System Security||00:30:00|
|Module 05: Cryptography||01:00:00|
|Module 06: Implementing Secure Networks||01:35:00|
|Module 07: Implementing Secure Hosts and Identities||01:01:00|
|Module 08: Operational Procedures||00:55:00|
|Module 09: Incident Response and Forensics||00:38:00|
|Module 10: Governance, Risk and Compliance||01:10:00|
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
For any questions
Set your own speed
Save your money