Creative Graphic Designer Training
Want to learn how to create stunning professional-looking graphics for posters, magazines, books, flyers and brochures? If you’re training to be a Graphic Designer, then this introductory course is perfect for you. With step-by-step guidance, you will learn valuable industry skills to start building your professional portfolio in no time!
This Graphic Design Training Course will teach you how to create amazing graphics in Photoshop, work with typography in Illustrator, create logos in InDesign, and so much more. Throughout the course, you’ll familiarise with a range of graphic design tools, improving your drawing technique and sharpening your creative skills to come up with successful design solutions.
What’s more, you’ll gain an insight into the role of a Graphic Designer and the creative opportunities in this field, which ranges from advertising to product design and even graphic animation.
Enrol in this Graphic Design training course today and start building your professional portfolio!
- Create stunning digital imagery for posters, adverts, magazines and brochures
- Develop your understanding of the role of graphic designer and the career opportunities in this field
- Learn how to create logos in Illustrator and work with typography
- Get to grips with popular graphic design software such as InDesign and Print Work
- Take your Photoshop skills to the next level with our step-by-step training guide
- Understand how to work with a range of professional graphic design tools
- Improve your drawing ability and learn a range of basic drawing techniques
- Create a professional portfolio of work to impress employers and clients
Who is This Course for?
This Creative Graphic Design Course applies to the following:
- Aspiring Graphic Designers looking for a formal qualification to kickstart their career
- Creative professionals who want to learn graphic design skills
- Anyone looking for a foundation course in graphic design
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create professional graphics on Adobe Photoshop
This Graphic Designer Training course will provide you with a set of creative skills required to start producing a portfolio of professional graphics using a range of software. On successful completion, you will have the practical knowledge to pursue the following related careers:
- Graphic Designer
- Digital Illustrator
- Creative Director
- UX Designer
- Product Developer
|Basics of Graphic Design||00:56:00|
|Foundation in Design||01:00:00|
|Adobe Photoshop Basics||01:02:00|
|Designers go to Software||01:03:00|
|Adobe Illustrator Introduction and Typography||01:01:00|
|Creating Logos with Illustrator||01:02:00|
|Logo Design Basics||00:51:00|
|Adobe in Design and Print Work Introduction||01:02:00|
|Final Exam – Creative Graphic Designer Training||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.