Successful leaders have the qualities to bring people together and drive performance, which includes managing workplace conflict and other crises. In this Crisis Management Course, you will learn effective crisis management techniques to de-escalate challenging situations and prevent conflict in the workplace to strengthen your leadership abilities. It also debunks some common myths about contemporary crisis management and explores risk mitigation best practice.
Through case studies and practical exercises, you will develop a wide range of skills to deal effectively with different crises that are common in the workplace; from domestic violence to managing concerning behaviour. You will also explore the dangers of conflict in a business environment and the negative effects that conflict can have on workplace culture.
- Understand the different types of crises your organisation could face
- Learn what type of behaviour constitutes workplace violence and how to deal with it
- Gain the skills and confidence to manage difficult behaviour in the workplace
- Discover the common myths surrounding contemporary crisis management
- Develop your knowledge of how a crisis escalates and know how to de-escalate hostile situations
- Identify the common concerning behaviours to look out for in the workplace
- Know how to detect the signs of domestic violence and take appropriate action when the abused person makes a disclosure
- Learn about the triggers of workplace violence and how to mitigate the risk of violence
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the negative effects of conflict on the working environment
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised certificate and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Who is This Course for?
This course is suitable for those who are responsible for managing teams and individuals such as managers and supervisors. It is ideal for both employers and employers who wish to gain a better understanding of how to deal with a crisis in the workplace. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students.
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will have a range of skills required to effectively manage different types of crisis in the workplace, which will help to strengthen your leadership and management role. You will also be able to maintain a positive working environment and de-escalate difficult situations before they turn into a serious crisis.
|Module One: Getting Started|
|Module Two: Crisis|
|Crisis Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Three: Workplace Violence|
|Workplace Violence Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Four: Myths|
|Myths Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Five: Escalation|
|Escalation Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Six: Concerning Behaviors|
|Concerning Behaviours Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Seven: Domestic Violence Indicator|
|Domestic Violence Indicators||00:04:00|
|Domestic Violence Indicators Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Eight: Triggers of Workplace Violence|
|Triggers of Workplace Violence||00:04:00|
|Triggers of Workplace Violence Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Nine: Conflict Dangers|
|Conflict Dangers Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Ten: Response|
|Response Case Study||00:01:00|
|Module Eleven: Strategies|
|Strategies Case Study||00:01:00|
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
For any questions
Set your own speed
Save your money