Customer Service Excellence – 2 Days Classroom Training Course
This course focuses on supporting you to become a Customer Service Manager and take your skills, expertise and excellence to the next level. In this course, you will study on building powerful relations with customers through developing your communication skills.
You will learn compelling techniques for handling customers professionally and solving any technical issues a customer is having. In order to work in a client/customer role, both technical skills and an array of complementary skills correlated to client management are expected.
In this training programme, you will discover the key areas to provide the service to customers, and gain the opportunity to develop your interpersonal skills in order to handle a variety of client/customer or complex situations.
Enrol in a Customer Service online course absolutely FREE! So, what are you thinking about!! Start learning today.
Highlights of the course:
- Enjoy free entrance to Customer Service online course
- High-quality study notes or materials
- Simple and step-by-step instructions will make your learning easier, quicker, and more enjoyable
- Learn practical tips and techniques from an industry expert
- Gain hands-on experience in training
- Achieve your goals and transform your career by learning from an industry expert
- Earn a CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Ask any questions and get responses from a professional
Please note: Once you get the online access you have to secure your classroom spot by paying a fee of £259.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of the course, you will be qualified to:
- Build solid customer relationships through improved communication, compatibility, trust, support and loyalty.
- Practice listening and questioning techniques confidently.
- Understand your customers’ needs and meet their expectations.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems and ensure that specific issues have been resolved.
- Manage disputes, challenging situations and resolve customer conflicts.
- Handle complicated interactions and various customer attitudes or objections, whilst preserving a focus on the customer.
- Practice the proven problem-solving technique to create winning scenarios.
- Use techniques of active listening and questioning to solve customers’ concerns.
- Proactivity: taking responsibility, when the customer service starts and stops.
- Communication: actively listening and questioning
- Communication: creating rapport
- Building trust
- Handling conflict
- Negotiation: negotiating your way through challenging situations
Who is this course for?
This programme is best suited to engineers and non-engineers at all levels.
|Book Your Place|
|Book Your Place – Customer Service Excellence – 2 Days Classroom Training Course||00:00:00|
|Understanding Customer Service|
|Understanding Customer Service||00:17:00|
|Identifying Customer Expectations||00:06:00|
|Providing Excellent Customer Service||00:07:00|
|Focusing on the Customer|
|Focusing on the Customer||00:08:00|
|Customer Service and the Telephone|
|Customer Service and the Telephone||00:08:00|
|Identifying Basic Communication Techniques||00:09:00|
|Formal and Informal Communication||00:02:00|
|Verbal and Non-verbal Communication|
|Describing Verbal and Non-verbal Communication||00:04:00|
|Understanding Body Language||00:05:00|
|Making Effective Presentations||00:10:00|
|Fundamentals of Productive Meetings||00:08:00|
|Communicating with Graphics|
|Creating Graphics for Business Communication||00:04:00|
|Communicating Static Information||00:03:00|
|Communicating Dynamic Information||00:03:00|
|Effectively Working for Your Boss|
|Representing Your Boss||00:06:00|
|Communicating Your Boss’s Decisions||00:03:00|
|Supporting Your Boss and Colleagues||00:04:00|
|Building a Partnership with Your Boss||00:13:00|
|Effective Energy Distribution|
|Working with Your Personal Style|
|Personal World View||00:10:00|
|Building Your Toolbox|
|A Building Your Toolbox||00:10:00|
|Establishing Your Action Plan|
|Establishing Your Action Plan||00:11:00|
No Reviews found for this course.