This Cyber Security Incident Handling and Incident Response course covers all the six phases of incident handling and incident response for you to dive into the field of cyber security.
The six phase includes:
- Preparation: Preparation elements and team building
- Identification: Identification and assessment for identification
- Containment: Deployment and Categorisation explained
- Eradication: Improving defense stress
- Recovery: Validation and monitoring required for system attacks
- Lesson Learned: Importance of meeting
The course will teach you the essentials of incident response and incident handling that will enable you to be a professional incident handler.
Why People Love And Enrol The Cyber Security Incident Handling and Incident Response Course From One Education
- Eligibility for an IAO & CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of Cyber Security Incident Handling and Incident Response Course
- Learning materials of our Cyber Security Incident Handling and Incident Response course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- 24/7 access to the Cyber Security Incident Handling and Incident Response course materials for 12 months
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
Will i receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the uk and internationally-recognised certification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your pdf certificate at a cost of £9 and hard copy certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your cv with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The cyber security incident handling and incident response is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the english language, numeracy and it, and to be over the age of 16.
|Cyber Security Incident Handling and Incident Response|
|Section 01: An Introduction to Incident Handling|
|1.1 Incident Handling||00:07:00|
|Section 02: Preparation for an Incident|
|2.1 Preparation of People and Policy||00:07:00|
|2.2 Team Building and Management||00:06:00|
|Section 03: Identification|
|3.1 Where Does Identification Occur?||00:06:00|
|3.2 What to Check?||00:07:00|
|Section 04: Containment|
|4.1 Deployment and Categorisation||00:05:00|
|4.2 Short-term and Long-term Actions||00:05:00|
|Section 05: Eradication|
|5.1 Restoring and Improving Defenses||00:05:00|
|Section 06: Recovery Phase|
|6.1 Validation and Monitoring||00:06:00|
|Section 07: Final Thoughts|
|7.1 Meet, Fix, and Share||00:05:00|
|Resources – Cyber Security Incident Handling and Incident Response||00:00:00|
|Assignment -Cyber Security Incident Handling and Incident Response||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
for any questions
Set your own speed
Enjoy first 7 days free
Start for free