Developing Good Employee Relation Professional Video Training
Maintaining good employee relations is essential to the success of an organisation. From monitoring performance to handling complaints effectively. In this Developing Good Employee Relation Professional Video Training course, you will gain the valuable skills required to work in human resources or any management role, taking you through the employee handbook in detail.
You will also gain an in-depth understanding of the fundamental stages of the employee recruitment and retention process and the different types of employee contracts. By the end of the course, you will be equipped to deal with all types of situations regarding employee management, including using disciplinary measures and motivational strategies.
Highlights of the Developing Good Employee Relation Professional Video Training :
- Deepen your understanding of the definition of employee relations and the benefits that good relations bring to the workplace
- Gain the core skills to build strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Learn what needs to be included in the employee handbook and what its purpose is
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the key stages of performance management
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the employee recruitment and retention process
- Understand how to handle complaints and negativity and manage misconduct with disciplinary behaviour
- Develop your understanding of the different types of employee contracts
- Gain in-demand management skills required for any HR or management role
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
We offer fully-accredited online courses and comprehensive training on necessary skills and knowledge, so you can get ahead in your professional life.
Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll receive an instant e-certificate. You can receive printed certificates by post (with a shipping cost of £3.99) if you want which will be delivered right to your doorstep.
There’s no expiry date of any sort for our certificates, but we recommend that you renew them every 12 months for up-to-date information and credibility in this competitive job market.
Why Study This Course
This course is ideal for HR professionals and those in senior-level roles who are responsible for managing teams and individuals. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace. There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
On successful completion, you will receive a recognised certificate of achievement as proof of your new skills, which can be used to kickstart a career in the following professions:
- Human Resource Manager
- Business Owner
- Office Manager
- Project Manager
|Developing Good Employee Relation Professional Video Training|
|Developing Good Employee Relation Professional Video Training||00:45:00|
|Module 1: Good Employee Relations|
|Module 2: Implementation and HR|
|Module 3: Contracts|
|Module 4: Employee Handbook|
|Module 5: Managing Performance|
|Module 6: Recruitment, Retention and Training|
|Module 7: Complaints, Discipline and Negativity|