Digital Designer New 2020 – Complete Career Guide – 5 Courses In 1
This course bundle is a complete A-Z guide on digital design for anyone looking to turn their creativity and passion for design into a very profitable business and career.
Every course in this bundle has been designed by industry experts with the utmost care. You will get a detailed step by step breakdown of each and every course topic. After completing this career guide, you will be certified from One Education which will help you start and prosper in a career as a professional digital designer.
Hop on this journey today and learn new skills with the fantastic audiovisual courses from One Education.
- Learn about the most popular types and styles of digital design
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of different design methods with digital mediums
- Training on how to get started on setting up your own creative business with digital design
- Understand how to establish & market your digital design business in Instagram
- Gain a solid understanding of product design from the point-of-view of a digital designer
- Master some of the most effective techniques of designing common products with high demands in the market
- Learn about the different types of patterns and how they correlate with modern pattern
- Gain expertise in digitising any pattern for digital design
- Get an overview of art licensing and its prospects to earn a living
- Understand how colouring works in digital design
- Thorough knowledge of lettering and calligraphy in digital design
- Learn about brushes and how to be an expert in brush lettering
- Master the art of scanning and tracing digitally
- Gain expertise in removing backgrounds to work efficiently as a digital designer
- Get started with Photoshop for modern digital design operations
- Practical application of the previous learnings in Photoshop
- Utilising Photoshop for efficient digital design operations
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised certification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why study this course
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Digital Designer New 2020 – Complete Career Guide – 5 Courses In 1 is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
This Digital Designer New 2020 – Complete Career Guide provides learners with the opportunities to explore job sectors like:
- Digital Designer (Average Annual Salary In The UK: £33,321)
- Graphic Designer (Average Annual Salary In The UK: £25,374)
- UI/UX Designer (Average Annual Salary In The UK: £43,733)
- Product Designer (Average Annual Salary In The UK: £26,225)
|Modern Patterns: From Sketch to Screen|
|3. Simple Pattern||00:09:00|
|4. Painting Our Elements||00:05:00|
|6. Removing the Background||00:05:00|
|7. Geometric Pattern||00:13:00|
|8. Seamless Pattern||00:12:00|
|9. Color & Metallics||00:08:00|
|11. Earn Money with Art Licensing||00:02:00|
|Product Design Training|
|3. Phone Case||00:10:00|
|4. Tote Bag||00:08:00|
|7. Gift Bag||00:06:00|
|8. Framed Art||00:07:00|
|10. Stationery Card||00:08:00|
|11. Throw Pillow||00:09:00|
|13. Your Project||00:02:00|
|14. Bonus Lesson||00:13:00|
|Artwork in Photoshop|
|2. Scanning Your Artwork||00:02:00|
|3. Cleaning Up Your Work in Photoshop||00:16:00|
|4. Color Exploration – Digitally Editing in Photoshop||00:07:00|
|5. Creating Patterns||00:11:00|
|6. Resizing for Various Template Dimensions||00:04:00|
|7. Final Tips||00:01:00|
|Resources – Artwork in Photoshop||00:00:00|
|Brush-Lettering & Calligraphy|
|3. Letterform Practice||00:06:00|
|4. Brush Lettering||00:07:00|
|5. Script Lettering||00:05:00|
|7. Removing Backgrounds||00:07:00|
|10. Bonus Metallics||00:05:00|
|Resources – Brush-Lettering & Calligraphy||00:00:00|
|Creative Business Through Instagram|
|2. Benefits For Artists||00:04:00|
|3. Getting Noticed||00:12:00|
|4. Personal VS Business||00:06:00|
|5. Content Ideas||00:14:00|
|6. Photographing Tips||00:07:00|
|8. Driving Sales||00:08:00|
|10. Planning And Scheduling||00:05:00|
|11. Your Project||00:01:00|