Maintaining the dignity and privacy of patients is fundamental to providing quality care. If you’re looking to kickstart your career in the healthcare and social sector, then this course will provide you with all the necessary skills to ensure best practice when maintaining the dignity and privacy of service users.
The Dignity and Privacy course includes case studies and practical exercises designed to teach learners the fundamentals of protecting dignity and privacy in a healthcare and social care setting. It explores how to support patients in making their own decisions as well as how to overcome the barriers to dignity and privacy.
Highlights of the Dignity and Privacy :
- Demonstrate an understanding of dignity and privacy in a health and social care setting
- Learn about the fundamental ways that dignity and privacy can be maintained
- Understand how to overcome the barriers to dignity and privacy in a health and social care setting
- Follow best practice for the sharing by service users of confidential information
- Be able to make informed decisions when it comes to cases of dignity and privacy
- Gain the professional skills to support service users in making their own decisions
- Take your career to the next level with an accredited qualification in Dignity and privacy
- Follow best practice for maintaining privacy and dignity and understand your legal requirements
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
Will I Receive a Certificate of Completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised certificate and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Why Study This Course
This course is ideal for health and social care providers and those looking to fast track their career in health and social care sector. To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours, with the freedom to study at your own pace. There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
This course will provide you with the essential skills required for the following professions:
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Clinical Nurse Manager
- Healthcare Assistant
- Social Care Worker
|Dignity and Privacy|
|Dignity and Privacy||00:50:00|
Training 10 or more people?
Get your team access to 3,000+ top courses anytime, anywhere.Try One Education Business
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
For any questions
Set your own speed
Save your money