Diploma in Gardening
Do you know how to do gardening in a natural way? Are you frustrated about the use of chemical for the growth of plants nowadays? This Diploma in Gardening course will teach you the methods of natural gardening. Gain the skills of taking care of plants in a more natural way with this course. Have a clear understanding of the basics of organic gardening and all essential aspects.
In these modern days, it is difficult to find any vegetables or fruits which are organic. This Diploma in Gardening course will teach you how to do organic gardening which means that there are strictly no fungicides, pesticides, insecticides, herbicides and poisonous fertilizers and chemicals in the scene. The soil is prepared and tilled using composted manure, mulch, and other organic materials. The plants are naturally grown and sprouted with the help of water, minerals derived from compost and the sun. Join us in learning how to do gardening in a completely natural way.
This course will help you to develop a healthy habit of gardening. You can also start your career as a gardener after taking this course. There are still a lot of people who enjoy doing organic gardening as a worthy habit or hobby. Nurture your love for nature and join the community of organic gardening.
Who is the course for?
- All those to who enjoy gardening in an organic way.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This course would be beneficial for people who want to start their own business to sell organic fruits and vegetables.
|Diploma in Gardening|
|Organic Gardening Basics||00:30:00|
|Having a Plan||00:30:00|
|Having the Right Tools||01:00:00|
|Making your Own Mulch||01:00:00|
|Natural Pest Control||00:30:00|
|What to Avoid||01:00:00|
|Benefits of Organic Gardening||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Diploma in Gardening||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Gardening||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Gardening||00:20:00|