- Discover the nature of both natural and man-made disasters
- Explore the differences between BCP and DRP
- Delve into the four phases of BCP
- Gain an understanding of the process of BCP plan approval and implementation
- Learn the benefits of BCP documentation
If you want to get an introduction to business continuity planning (BCP) and disaster recovery planning (DRP), start today by signing up for the Disaster Recovery training course.
Delivered 100% online, the Disaster Recovery course gives learners access to eight in-depth modules, giving learners an insightful introduction to BCP and disaster recovery.
As an introduction, the Disaster Recovery course will look at the basics of BCP and disaster recovery, before exploring more detailed subjects such as project scope, business impact analysis, BCP design and development phases.
Learners will also study BCP plan approval and implementation, testing and validating the plan, and IT recovery strategies.
This Disaster Recover course is a comprehensive and detailed course on BCP and disaster recovery. You will finish the course with a detailed and clear knowledge of what to do if your business is impacted by a disaster, and what steps to take to recover the situation.
It really is a sure pathway to success for you to become a Disaster Recovery Engineer.
Why people enrol on the Disaster Recovery course from One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Disaster Recovery course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
- Comprehensive understanding of business continuity planning and disaster recovery planning
Who is this course for?
This excellent Disaster Recovery course is suitable for anyone interested in working in disaster recovery or who simply wants to learn more about the topic.
This Disaster Recovery course is ideal for
- IT Engineers
- Software Engineers
- People interested in learning more about disaster recovery
If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then this Disaster Recovery course is for you.
This course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
This Disaster Recovery course provides learners with the opportunities to explore professions like:
- Disaster Recovery Engineer (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £36,500)
- Software Engineer (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £57,500)
|Module 1: Introduction to BCP and Disaster Recovery||00:35:00|
|Module 2: Project Scope and Planning||00:29:00|
|Module 3: Business Impact Analysis||00:55:00|
|Module 4: BCP Design and Development Phases||00:28:00|
|Module 5: BCP Plan Approval and Implementation||00:20:00|
|Module 6: Testing and Validating the Plan||01:24:00|
|Module 7: IT Recovery Strategies||01:31:00|
|Module 8: Conclusion and Next Steps||00:05:00|
|Mock Exam – Disaster Recovery||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Disaster Recovery||00:20:00|
Get accredited certificates
Add skills to your CV
Test your skills
for any questions
Set your own speed
Enjoy first 7 days free
Start for free